Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2011, 06:36 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
It's a very cheap way to get an ad distributed. Buy a small run and make it sleazy. Every political show on cable news will then show it hundreds of times for free.
But why aren't Americans outraged? This is despicable behaviour from someone who wants to lead the country.

11-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by audiobomber Quote
But why aren't Americans outraged? This is despicable behaviour from someone who wants to lead the country.
Because he's a Republican, it's expected.

Daily Kos: Romney aide pledges to run dishonest ads from now until next November
11-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by audiobomber Quote
But why aren't Americans outraged? This is despicable behaviour from someone who wants to lead the country
In short, It's to be expected - CNN says it out of the norm, it's actually not, not even close to being out of the norm.
11-23-2011, 06:44 PM   #19
Banned

Mitt Romney In His Own Words (And By His Own Standard)

11-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by joe.penn Quote
In short, It's to be expected
I've seen many American political ads. This one goes further in misrepresenting the truth than any in my experience.
But my point is, why are Americans allowing deceptive political ads? You couldn't even advertise peanut butter like this.
11-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #21
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

With unemployment at 9-ish percent, whether Obama is quoted as saying he wants people to avoid thinking about the economy or not, he really would rather focus on other things. If there were a stronger set of Republicans running, he could be in serious trouble. Basically, he is going to run a campaign saying: I would have fixed the economy, but the Congress stood in my way. Not a great campaign, but it is all he can run on. As it is, I would give him a 50-50 chance of staying in the White House.

Obama hasn't made the Right happy and he hasn't really made the Left happy and who knows what the Center believes except that they would like to have more money in their pockets than they have now?
11-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Since Romney's supporters will be faithfully watching Fox and not CNN, he probably doesn't care. Coins a whole new phrase....instead of being "Punked"....you can now be "Foxed"