Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2011, 09:22 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Me too. There was a good one where we lived when I was a kid. The folks used to go and I liked to go too. I love Chinese, but it used to tick them off that a child plate wasn't available. I couldn't eat enough to make it worth it so most of the time they didn't take me. Even as an adult every time I go to one of those things and everyone I am with eats the place out and I end up with one plate. I like the buffet idea, but ultimately it's not worth it. It's more cost effective just to buy food I can take home. There's a regular buffet here and the folks like to go on a Sunday now and again so I take them. The way some people eat in that place, you'd think they hadn't eaten in a month. Where they put the contents of 5 plates I just don't know.

12-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
When I go to buffets (and I DO make it worth my while, while trying to not overdue it), I look at the people there. I seem to see many of them as over weight (yes, I could stand to loose a few pounds, but I am not what you would consider fat). The answer to your questions about the 5 plates then is obvious, they put it around their wastes! Remember, the stomach is a vessel, that can be expanded by constant and repeated use or reduced by periodic under use!

Regards,