Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
nice video.

Zach Wahls Speaks About Family - YouTube

Dear MoveOn member,

This video is the most viral thing that we've ever seen—it got over 600,000 Facebook shares, Likes, and comments in less than 24 hours. That's off the charts.

QuoteQuote:
Plus, it's incredibly moving. If everyone in the country saw it, it could open countless hearts and maybe even change the national conversation on marriage equality. It's that good.
Countless research studies have shown that seeing people speak like Zach Wahls in this video is one of the best ways to change people's opinions about LGBT equality. That's why it's so important that we help this video reach as many people as possible today

and a cute cartoon............
not related.......

12-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yeah. Well-spoken. And very much the point when it comes to certain issues of rights and what some will justify on some basis of 'What about the children.' (if there even are any.)
12-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
Banned

Just when you think the world is in good shape with young people like him this happens:
12-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
Just when you think the world is in good shape with young people like him this happens:
My Tram Experience - YouTube

One suspects that , as in America, someone in England, drunk, holding a kid like an excuse and going off on black people and 'immigrants' like 'My Britain is FA....' just might be straight. (Meanwhile, in the UK, black folks have the *exact same accent* as the one complaining. I love my hometown, but there, you could live a block away, (and for the same number of generations) ... and you sound different.)

It's not about the woman going off. Listen to *everyone else.* There'll always be someone, but communities are what so much is about.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 12-02-2011 at 09:02 PM.