Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
A Little Help With Google Checkout Please?

I can't get past the CC entering part on the Google checkout page to see how personal transfers and such work. It looks like they want my CC for stores and such but I can't find anything about using the account like you would a Pay Pal one. Would someone who is familiar with this part of it explain it to me in a nutshell please? I'd appreciate it. Obviously I'm a total idiot who just isn't getting it, lol. I don't want to just use it to shop online, I want to set up an account for people to use to buy my stuff too and I will be darned if I can see a way to do that! Do I just set it up to shop first? Is there a way after that to do the rest? Thanks!

12-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is not exactly paypal. Coogle checkout works only for online stores that have "google checkout" options.
12-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
deleted
12-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Okay, I thought it did both? Someone was telling me that I could use Google Checkout for my listings here to make things easier for people so I got the impression it was kind of an alternative Pay Pal thing. Guess not?

12-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Okay, I thought it did both? Someone was telling me that I could use Google Checkout for my listings here to make things easier for people so I got the impression it was kind of an alternative Pay Pal thing. Guess not?
I'm fairly sure you can sign up to accept Google Checkout as a seller. Here's a link. FWIW, I don't have a google checkout account, so I can't really offer you any advice on the specifics.