Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-22-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
free phone calls...

If you have a google mail account, you can download the google talk software and can call any phone in united states or canada from your computer free... no strings! I tried calling my house (was in my bedroom) from my wife's laptop and it worked great... likely only will work well with high speed, not dial up.
I think this has been in the united states for a while, but just became available to Canada not long ago

go ahead, call your family for xmas for free!
If anyone wants a google mail invite, pm me and I will help out

cheers

randy

12-22-2011, 07:35 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Great idea! Except that there's almost nobody I want to talk to. That's why we have email.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
canada, google, mail, phone