Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
02-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #61
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Bullies in general, are morons.
That's exactly what I was saying, and Iran is nothing but a bully, trying to bully the world into buying their oil when it's the worlds choice as to who they wish to buy from.

You just proved my case I was making even though you seem to be against it and like to make personal attacks in violation of this forums rules.

02-06-2012, 06:22 AM   #62
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by CG-23 Sailor Quote
That's exactly what I was saying, and Iran is nothing but a bully, trying to bully the world into buying their oil when it's the worlds choice as to who they wish to buy from.

You just proved my case I was making even though you seem to be against it and like to make personal attacks in violation of this forums rules.
My point is, the USA is just just as much a bully as anyone else. Your rhetoric is an example.
Trying to stop discussion by accusing the person you disagree with of making a personal attack is just one way of bullying. If you read my post, you will note I disagreed with your idea (attitude), which can not be called a personal attack in a discussion group.
02-06-2012, 07:23 AM   #63
Veteran Member

Iran a 'bully'? You can't be serious? Not only is Iran not capable of 'bullying' anyone, since they have very little real ability to project power beyond their borders, such silly terms are childish when discussing international politics and the affairs of nation states. Countries act according to their national interests, not to childish concepts of schoolyard behaviour.

Hence one day a country may be a 'bully' and condemned by the world, the next day you may find the same countries who condemned the 'bully' signing treaties and trade and weapons deals with the 'bully' country, and suddenly they forget about how horrible this 'bully' was. And along the way the mass-media in the west will also turn around 180 degrees and propagandise the virtues of this country, in the same way that shortly beforehand they were demonising it.

'Morality' in international politics is only theatre.
Closed Thread