Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Obama went to Mars?

Alright, some more loonies. I love this stuff.

Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa]

According to Basiago and Stillings, Obama isn’t just lying about his identity. He’s lying about his military service record, too. While his political opponents in 2008 attacked him for never serving, in truth, he was concealing his participation in a hidden CIA intergalactic program hosted at a California community college in 1980]

Officially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars. “Only if you count watching Marvin the Martian,” Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council, tells Danger Room. But that’s exactly what a secret chrononaut wants you to believe]

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars | Danger Room | Wired.com

01-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I get "The page you are looking for could not be found." (Otoh, I'm not sure if I wan't to know what the loonies are up to given what some of the allegedly serious people are saying with a straight face ... ).
01-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Obviously, jolepp, you don't know the esoteric nuances of the wack-web - I got the same, but by pushing some button on the not found page *Presto* I got to the article. Which to me looked very much gobbledy-gooky, and by that I mean the article itself was not very articulate and seemed to assume a whole lot from the reader. Which in my case was a bad assumption ...
01-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Nesster Quote
Obviously, jolepp, you don't know the esoteric nuances of the wack-web - I got the same, but by pushing some button on the not found page *Presto* I got to the article. Which to me looked very much gobbledy-gooky, and by that I mean the article itself was not very articulate and seemed to assume a whole lot from the reader. Which in my case was a bad assumption ...
There is the trait to avoid things that are outright depressing, benefical as such, no doubt. Otoh I suppose one could do a similar thing as with (some of) the movies starring Arnold Schwarzenegger: with the right attitude (i.e. not entirely serious) they are actually quite enjoyable .

Last edited by jolepp; 01-03-2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: typo
01-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Ahhhhh ... Obama can't even get a budget off of the ground...