Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
That makes sense Tim.... Now everyone knows why I am a photographer and not a mathmatician. LOL...

I willing to bet that the 25 and the 40 were both random numbers choosen by the powers that be. There is no statistical significance to the relationship that I can tell besides more no votes than a simple majority.

Tim

01-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by craftsmansky Quote
well, my questions have all been answered...i finally got notification that the two photos that had been hanging around in the review section have been accepted.
I found that often the longer they were around, the more chance you had of getting in. I haven't had one get in in about a month now....but have three so far.
01-14-2008, 11:30 AM   #18
Inactive Account

Original Poster
i submitted another set yesterday.

of eleven submitted, four have already been declined, rejected, dissed, punted, expelled, ridiculed, and otherwise belittled.

i live for rejection...