Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2012, 08:34 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Excellent clip, sure looks like a lot of fun. The only concern I have with the video is the absence of any sort of arm restraint (just based on racing experience, not hill climbing).

01-27-2012, 03:54 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Um schmik. I might live in the big smoke but I do go bush and if it comes to a right to pontificate, I think I have that. as I see what the wrecking crew do as a result of their weekends playing at petrol head games. A slab, a few litres of fuel and it's no holds barred as the demolition crew go in churning the bejeezus out of their favourite get away locations. The petrol heads shoot themselves in the foot with their lack of respect for the land and the laws that get passed to get them to behave a bit more respectfully. The only people to be blamed for laws restricting certain petrol head activities in the bush are those who've done the demo job, not the greenies but the nongs who seem to think that twisting or stomping on the throttle and stuff the results is their right.
01-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #33
Veteran Member

I've been driving in competitive off road trials for nearly 20 years now, it's a great sport, it's one of the few remaining man and machine against the elements sports left.

I have some admiration for the vehicle in the video, but he drives with his foot to the floor, he'd get further easier with a gentle touch. It's all go and lots of show.