Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Gasp. Why arent we going black today?

All my favourites websi...err, well, not all, apparently! Why arent we going black, guys? . We totally need to support the movement to not support this bill! I mean...imagine the consequences. If I go and complain that someone's picture in the post-it forum is really mine, the whole internet could be shut down!

Err..just kidding.

But seriously. If Hoya complains that they still own some part of the patents thats used to produce the K5s, and thus all the products created with the K5s - they may shut us down!

Err...

Seriously though, did anyone know what today is about and whether we should care? .

I only care cuz if things goes south down south, usually we up north may follow suit.

01-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
You mean like DPReview?

One thing about a black theme is you get a free ride with image display and displacement. Whereas the lighter theme sites would require added scripting and/or support.
01-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
See this thread https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/political-religious-discussion/172072-sopa-pipa.html