Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2007, 08:36 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I have been cheating on you ;)

LOLOL. SInce xmass day I have been obsorbed by my new toy, the iphone. Whit that I have been learning it' features and searching forums that are related to it. With that I have not shot much of anything (unless you count what I took with the phone) or been following here as much as I used to. But I promise I will shot something and be back soon... LOLOLOLOL

It is amazing how many posts there are here daily. You miss two three days and there are pages of things. Shows how much the site is used.

PS. having PC isssues that are driving me crazy so maybe looking for help on that from you guys as well. Happy New Years to all.

12-30-2007, 09:01 AM   #2
Veteran Member

haha Apple got it right with that gadget for sure. I can't get a legal one here but can get a hacked one to work with various carries. I won a iPod touch in early December which is basically the iPone with out the phone - I concur it is a cool toy and of the 8gb I have about 500mb free ! Photo's , videos, movies and of course music are a pleasure to watch and listen to.
12-30-2007, 09:59 AM   #3
Veteran Member

When I cheat on here it's with another brand of DSLR.
And I don't consider the I-Phone as cheating, so your safe for now
12-30-2007, 03:21 PM   #4
Veteran Member

What a hussie