Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
04-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
It's not just the Afghans. That entire part of the world treats women as property...

Thing is, if this a-hole had wanted to kill the person responsible for his wife having a daughter, he would have chopped his own head off... Men determine the gender of every child... too bad for his wife he was only shooting girl-baby genes.
The man should have his gonads removed.
Cheers, Pickles.

04-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
dude, it isn't her, it's you!

http://www.biology-online.org/2/6_sex_chromosomes.htm
04-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #18

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
I was thinking the same thing as I read the article. Does make you wonder. I'd like to be a fly on the wall if he ever figures that one out. Something tells me he never will.

bigted
04-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #19
Veteran Member

I suppose this fool would be religious on any given day and would usually say "it is the will of god' but God wasn't available to kill that day so he took it out on his poor wife instead. It's always 'someone else' for these tools.. never themselves. I don't expect he's ever thought about X & Y chromosomes, that women have two X and that only the man (XY) has the genetic material to create male gender children. Not that anyone truly has a choice in natural circumstances though.

RE' Generals advising the Pres etc.. What do you expect the US to do, just walk away and leave all that gas unguarded? In a few years when the world is really at each others throats for the last gasp of gas and oil then those supplies will be to center of a huge war between everyone in the region and the US.