Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Speaking Of Time Capsules....

Let's play a little photography game here. If you had to choose one picture or thing that was photography related to seal up and put in a time capsule what would you choose? Me, I think I'd put in an SP with a 50mm Takumar lens and some vac packed film. That's as classic a camera as you can get. It's pretty iconic in terms of it's place in the history of photography and you can use it sans battery if you have to besides. They could take it out in 50 years and they might even still be able to use it.

You?

02-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think I would take a photo of all the politicians in America as a group shot, then put them all in the capsule along with the print and see how they were doing in 50 years. I bet they would all come out lying and claiming we couldn't have possibly lived 50 years without them?

Regards!
02-18-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
What? No shots of Otis at the head of his army? He might just have problems with that. Careful he doesn't send Big Bad after you...