Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
Banned

Woman faces life sentence for taking boy from womb

QuoteQuote:
During a hearing in April, Kentucky State Police detective Chad Winn testified that Coy had lured Stice out of her home by telling her they were going shopping for baby supplies.
After killing Stice and stealing the baby boy, Coy drove to the home of a friend and said she had given birth to the baby, Winn said. The friend told troopers that Coy was in a car, wearing no pants and sitting on the placenta while holding the baby, who had grass on him.
The friend called for an ambulance after helping to clean the baby and taking a picture of the newborn. At the hospital on April 13, Coy brought in a uterus, ovaries and placenta with umbilical cord still attached, along with the baby, Winn said.
Coy initially insisted she gave birth to the boy, then told police she bought the baby for $550, Winn said.
Police searched Coy's home and computer, finding links to two pregnant women on her Facebook page. Investigators found one of the women unharmed, but couldn't find Stice. Police would later find a stun gun and two knives believed to be used in the attack.
"I then asked Ms. Coy if that baby was Jamie Stice's," Winn testified. "She answered 'I don't know.' I was alarmed by this."
Coy eventually led detectives to a wooded area off a dirt road, where Stice's remains were located.
Woman faces life sentence for taking boy from womb - Yahoo! News

02-18-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
That is possibly the most horrific news story I have ever heard.
02-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Obviously the woman is totally nuts, but yes, it is horrifying. That someone's bio urge is so strong that they'd kill someone to get a baby is just unbelievable.
02-18-2012, 09:51 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've seen a lot of messed up shit in my life.

Don't think I'll ever quite understand breeders.

Obviously...Messed-up. Right there.

02-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Oh geeze, Rat. Breeders? Ick... :P
02-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #6
Veteran Member

A tragedy and unspeakable horror.
02-22-2012, 02:47 AM   #7

Caligula did the same, and he was one serious sicko.But he got away with it because he was the Emperor.