Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
Banned




Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Millstone,NJ
Posts: 6,491
Sheriff Joe Arpaio suggests Obama's birth certificate is a forgery

QuoteQuote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona, announced Thursday that his six-month investigation had found that "probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed" in the release of President Obama's long-form birth certificate.

The publicity-hungry Arpaio, a strong opponent of illegal immigration who calls himself "America's Toughest Sheriff," said the evidence gathered by his investigators suggests Mr. Obama's birth certificate and selective service registration card are fakes.

Arpaio said last month he had briefed GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum on his investigation, and that Santorum said he "had no problems with what I told him that I may be doing."

On Friday, Corsi and Zullo announced the publication of the $9.99 eBook "A Question of Eligibility," subtitled "A Law Enforcement Investigation Into Barack Obama's Birth Certificate And His Eligibility To Be President." The introduction to the book is written by Arpaio.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio suggests Obama's birth certificate is a forgery - Political Hotsheet - CBS News



QuoteQuote:
“A Question of Eligibility” takes an in-depth look at the Arpaio Report and whether President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is authentic or a forgery, and therefore whether or not he is eligible to serve as the President of the United States of America. In the investigation, the President’s long-form birth certificate released by the White House is dissected piece by piece, as well as President Obama’s birth registration and Selective Service Card. Includes an introduction by Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
Amazon.com: A Question of Eligibility: A Law Enforcement Investigation into Barack Obama's Birth Certificate and His Eligibility to be President eBook: Jerome R. Corsi, Michael Zullo: Kindle Store

03-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
Veteran Member




Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern California
Photos: Albums
Posts: 4,082
Sheriff who? From where?
03-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Veteran Member




Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 426
Sorry, had to post this.

03-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
Pentaxian
Wheatfield's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The wheatfields of Canada
Posts: 12,362
QuoteOriginally posted by kenafein Quote
Sheriff who? From where?
Sheriff Douchebag has made a little celebrity for himself with what amounts to human rights violations of prisoners in American jails. He's pretty much the idiot brother of rush limpdick

03-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
Veteran Member
mtansley's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,139
Not knowing much about the American system (but having to endure too much in the media) I presume that way before Mr. Obama got anywhere near high politics that some section of the American government would have throughly investigated his background to make sure that it was legal for him to someday become president?

Maybe someone can really investigate this sheriff and discover that HIS background is as an illegal immigrant.
03-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
Veteran Member




Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern California
Photos: Albums
Posts: 4,082
QuoteOriginally posted by mtansley Quote
Not knowing much about the American system (but having to endure too much in the media) I presume that way before Mr. Obama got anywhere near high politics that some section of the American government would have throughly investigated his background to make sure that it was legal for him to someday become president?

Maybe someone can really investigate this sheriff and discover that HIS background is as an illegal immigrant.
Well I for one am glad this guy and his 5 man volunteer team were finally able to get to the bottom of all this... You're right. It's absurd to think that the Democratic party would go to such lengths to hide his 'past'. They could have easily sided with Hilary or any number of other candidates.
03-02-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
Veteran Member




Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern California
Photos: Albums
Posts: 4,082
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Sheriff Douchebag has made a little celebrity for himself with what amounts to human rights violations of prisoners in American jails. He's pretty much the idiot brother of rush limpdick
Yeah you'd think someone like him would want to keep a lower profile, but stupid loves attention.
03-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #8
Banned




Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Millstone,NJ
Posts: 6,491
Original Poster
Dumb and Dumber Tea Party



10-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #9
Pentaxian
shiner's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: N GA USA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,921
This is interesting- proves that the document is original (well, to most folks in this forum it probably would )




Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 2 ( Optimizing ) - YouTube
10-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #10
Pentaxian
shiner's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: N GA USA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,921
I'd like to see how a Democrat here will debunk the analysis in the vids above. Looks pretty damming on the face of it, being somewhat familiar with this software. Why fake the document?
10-14-2012, 06:58 AM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Checking...jono's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northeastern Minnesota
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 717
It would probably be easier to prove that Mitt Romney is Mexican and why hasn't anyone done that? I would think the good sheriff would want to be sure ALL candidates were U.S. citizens.
10-14-2012, 07:13 AM - 5 Likes   #12
Pentaxian
normhead's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Near Algonquin Park
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 35,996
You're kidding right? You post a video of some dweeb talking about Illustrator.... and you want someone to take time out of their life to refute it. As a former teacher I'll pass this back to you. I want you to use your critical thinking skills to refute his arguments yourself. Once you've done that I'll critique your work. It will be more work for me to critique it than it will be for you to write it, so it's a pretty good deal. But I won't grade your work unless it's fully referenced with footnotes referring to credible sources. The fact that you have knowledge of where to find videos made by geeks in their basements doesn't mean sane people should be wasting their time trying to refute them.
10-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #13
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 773
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
You're kidding right? You post a video of some dweeb talking about Illustrator.... and you want someone to take time out of their life to refute it. As a former teacher I'll pass this back to you. I want you to use your critical thinking skills to refute his arguments yourself. Once you've done that I'll critique your work. It will be more work for me to critique it than it will be for you to write it, so it's a pretty good deal. But I won't grade your work unless it's fully referenced with footnotes referring to credible sources. The fact that you have knowledge of where to find videos made by geeks in their basements doesn't mean sane people should be wasting their time trying to refute them.
What an excellent response - saves me (and others) a whole lot of verbiage.

Maybe Shiner can restore his personal credibility with a response - but I suspect he is the shoot and run personality type.
10-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #14
Pentaxian
shiner's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: N GA USA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,921
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
You're kidding right? You post a video of some dweeb talking about Illustrator.... and you want someone to take time out of their life to refute it. As a former teacher I'll pass this back to you. I want you to use your critical thinking skills to refute his arguments yourself. Once you've done that I'll critique your work. It will be more work for me to critique it than it will be for you to write it, so it's a pretty good deal. But I won't grade your work unless it's fully referenced with footnotes referring to credible sources. The fact that you have knowledge of where to find videos made by geeks in their basements doesn't mean sane people should be wasting their time trying to refute them.
This is a non-response. Perhaps you are joking yourself, and going for a Joe Biden immitation.Wow.Thank you very much, but I'm not asking you to "grade my work" (did you actually teach like that at your government school?), but rather, debunk the analysis this kid did. As the Illustrator expert and teacher you profess to be, this should be easy. There are many more problems with this document that the white house trotted out.
The fact that it is rather obviously fabricated does not prove, of course, that a real one never existed, but things like this seem to be SOP with this administration.
10-14-2012, 02:59 PM - 1 Like   #15
Veteran Member
jeffkrol's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Wisconsin USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 8,434
QuoteOriginally posted by shiner Quote
This is a non-response. Perhaps you are joking yourself, and going for a Joe Biden immitation.Wow.Thank you very much, but I'm not asking you to "grade my work" (did you actually teach like that at your government school?), but rather, debunk the analysis this kid did. As the Illustrator expert and teacher you profess to be, this should be easy. There are many more problems with this document that the white house trotted out.
The fact that it is rather obviously fabricated does not prove, of course, that a real one never existed, but things like this seem to be SOP with this administration.
Who cares.. After the "fake" WMD's.. loss of personal liberties w/ the "Patriot Act" (worst name EVER) and continuation of the "emergency powers" there are MORE IMPORTANT things to discuss..

Tell me again how "Mittens" will fix this "stuff"???

All I here is crickets.. chirp chirp.. or sabres rattling..........

QuoteQuote:
Many variants of this exist, but the earliest known incident of such a comment appears to be a partial quote from James Waterman Wise, Jr., reported in a 1936 issue of The Christian Century that in a recent address here before the liberal John Reed club said that Hearst and Coughlin are the two chief exponents of fascism in America. If fascism comes, he added, it will not be identified with any "shirt" movement, nor with an "insignia," but it will probably be "wrapped up in the American flag and heralded as a plea for liberty and preservation of the constitution."[1]
The Christian Century, Volume 53, Feb 5, 1936, p 245
Throw in the Mormon "Bible" and all is complete.............Theocracy.........

Last edited by jeffkrol; 10-14-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
arpaio, barack, birth, certificate, forgery, investigation, joe, president, sheriff
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rick Santorum backer suggests Bayer aspirin as a birth control method for women jogiba General Talk 5 04-11-2012 01:01 AM
Rick Perry questions President Obama's birth certificate ! jogiba General Talk 10 10-26-2011 06:12 AM
President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate jogiba General Talk 246 05-04-2011 05:11 AM
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be Pres jogiba General Talk 4 04-29-2011 07:55 AM
Obama suggests value-added tax may be an option Artesian General Talk 65 04-27-2010 08:46 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:53 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top