Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Mitt Romney = Rainman?

Daily Kos: Mitt Romney says the trees in the South aren't the right height

QuoteQuote:
I admit that by the end of the day I am tired, and I mean I always eat something at the end of the day. My favorite is cold cereal, so I try to eat some cold cereal at the end of the day. And I've had a full tummy and a long day puts me right to bed.

03-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
lol come on, can't blame a man for going right to bed after eating cold cereal. But you know what, maybe he does have some form of autism or something? No offense meant here, but it would explain why he is having trouble connecting with voters and some of his other remarks. Would be fascinating to see a psychologist's analysis of this man.
03-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
lol come on, can't blame a man for going right to bed after eating cold cereal. But you know what, maybe he does have some form of autism or something? No offense meant here, but it would explain why he is having trouble connecting with voters and some of his other remarks. Would be fascinating to see a psychologist's analysis of this man.
"He craves approval"

Is what I think.
03-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
It's not that hard, actually. Same 'tells' as any missionary when who they are taught they are being is not who or what they're doing. I always called him 'Guy Smiley' for a reason, ....But look at even his 'angry' manner. He's not *engaging* even with who he's talking to. Never mind who he's acting angry 'about.'

Missionaries are taught to seem attentive and interested, while putting up barriers even between what they're saying and what they're seeing, but you can't teach human interaction while overriding it.

Look at the eyes. (around the eyes, rather) Santorum's no different. Just a different flavor. A little less detachment, more anger... FGingrich, of course, is just as much a relic of the early Nineties as *I* am, with a lot fewer excuses... Trying to force the anger and shit. *He* never even believed his own Religious Right shit but counts on angry people to neither care nor remember that the Reagan he now lionizes was one of his prime targets once upon a time, even as he was pursuing 'culture war' and shutting down the government when we had a chance to do something good.

Same bullshit, rebranded for worse amnesia than *I* ever had... you know, back when DADT was an improvement over the active persecution I could have expected to be hiding from if I wanted to go kick Khadaffi's arse in maybe an F-16 that they'd trust Saddam with owning, but not American women, never mind queers with.

Newt's just hoping people will be *nostalgic* for the illusion any of his contract-on-America ever helped us.... while doing the same as the rest of the GOP field: parroting right-wing talking points to blame not-doing-even-worse-for-Neocon economic failures, while claiming we can 'pray away the fail' while blaming the gays and non-Christians who are 'obviously having a war on religious freedom if they don't submit the entire country to a greedy-corporate theocracy.'

All while blaming the 'liberal media' that the same big corporations dismantled the Fairness Clause to use the airwaves for free to tell everyone the Big Lie that the corporate media oligopoly was somehow the 'liberal media elite frustrating the corporations' ...Whil the actual record of that is ....What we're in now.

If there was a 'liberal media elite,' Murdoch wouldn't have owned whart was left of the Record, made it the the tabloid Herald, gutted all local reporting or, who knows, I could have at least been a UPI stringer by now, if.... Gods. Newt was an embarrassment years ago, and now he's just back saying the same stuff more hatefully... while the rest of the GOP says the same things with different personalities... And acts 'angry' cause it didn't freaking *work* the first time he imposed it.

Whatever. None of hem are really any different. The best even the Mormon can do is, 'Americans should be free to worship my God whatever way they choose... As long as they don't disagree with the Right about their control...'

Has anyone ven noticed there's no f'n difference betwen anythign any of these GOP candidates, from Paul to Santorum or even Palin or any of them in between or outside *actually have to say about the actual content of any process of government?* It's the same failed stuff in different packaging, anyway.

They cast Romney as a 'moderate,' but he's *not.* He's saying the same shit as the rest of them.

They cast Paul as a 'libertarian' but he's *not.* He's saying the same shit as the rest of them.

Coke. Cole classic, or Pepsi. Whatever. It's the same stuff, only now with corn syrup they disinform to claim you can metabolize the same way..... what, now it's ''Freedom' advanced diabetes.'

I mean, I don't care if Christian conservatives think Romney's underwear is kinkier than mine. I haven't even *had* new underwear to speak of in years. He still talks like I'm having some wild 'lifestyle.' Same as the rest of em. Acts 'opressed' like it'd be 'sin' if my dearest and I had enough arthritis meds or a safe roof under our heads in order to celebrate life in the way they all claim 'Is the sin to blame for all the effects of our demands,' to begin with.

The more they redouble screwing up the *atmosphere* the more these preachers-cum-politicians claim, 'Blame the liberals, be more denialist, and blame someone for not praying hard enough to deliver you from science, the real world, and any unapproved spiritual experience,' if they warned you about this thing which isn't happening. But is the fault of everyone else anyway. But isn't happening... '

As for the longstanding Big Lie about 'The Liberal media.' If I couldn't do like my father and be a cop, I tried to *be* the media, starting from a very young age.

No. Not even "media." Journalism.

Poor girl, it didn't exist even then.

Reagan did it. Converted our 'free press' to profit-based mockery. Called it 'holy capitalism.' Remember? Look around *now,* people.

Try and start so much as a local radio station if you don't believe me. Do it.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-08-2012 at 04:23 PM.
03-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteQuote:
I admit that by the end of the day I am tired, and I mean I always eat something at the end of the day. My favorite is cold cereal, so I try to eat some cold cereal at the end of the day. And I've had a full tummy and a long day puts me right to bed.
Actually, I sleep better with a bowl of cereal before bed as well. This is the first thing this man has said with which I can identify.
03-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GeneV Quote
Actually, I sleep better with a bowl of cereal before bed as well. This is the first thing this man has said with which I can identify.

Let's call him at 3AM.
03-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #7
Veteran Member

I agree with you Gene. It is 8:30pm in VA, and I'm sitting here eating my second bowl (small bowl) of multi-grain cheerios. This is my supper.

03-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Let's call him at 3AM.
Funny you should mention that, but when I don't get my before bed snack, that is when I wake up anyway.
03-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Funny you should mention that, but when I don't get my before bed snack, that is when I wake up anyway.
I have to get up at 3am if I have any fluids two hours before I go to bed
03-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
I have to get up at 3am if I have any fluids two hours before I go to bed
You must be my age.
03-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #11
Pentaxian

Do adults really use the word "tummy" except when talking to young children?
03-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #12
Pentaxian

Mitt Romney = Rainman?

Yes I saw the movie, but I fail to see the connection.
03-08-2012, 11:15 PM   #13
Loyal Site Supporter

Earth to Mitt, seven year olds can't vote. It's time to talk like a grown up.