Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
52 percent of likely Mississippi Republican voters think Obama is Muslim

dumb as a bag of rocks........... I'd say dirt but dirt is pliable.....

Poll shows many Alabama, Mississippi Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim | NOLA.com

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_SouthernSwing_312.pdf

03-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

30% think interracial marriage should be illegal.

Bill Maher Sends Alexandra Pelosi Out to Interview Mississippi Residents | Video Cafe

Last edited by boriscleto; 03-12-2012 at 05:41 PM.
03-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
And yet the 25-year old Big Lie of the 'Liberal Media' (Actually, the Corporate Media calling itself that) still isn't laughed out of consideration.
03-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
The sooner the political parties (OK, mostly one) stop pandering to the most ignorant segment of the population, the sooner we will make some progress.

03-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Incredible!
03-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Now, let's not be snobby and/or elitist here. These 52% are the better informed ones - 46% think our Navy Seals killed him last year - Obama Bi Den that is - and the remainder knows Freebird is about the Confederacy.
03-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

There must be two versions of the Constitution! Today NPR's "Morning Edition" aired a segment in which a voter from either Alabama or Mississippi state that Obama was inelgible to be president since his father was Kenyan, and "the Constitution states that both parents have to be natural born citizens."

Hmmm. Would that invalidate the presidencies of some of the first presidents? Neither Washington's nor Mr. Jefferson's parents were citizens of the US.

03-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by grhazelton Quote
There must be two versions of the Constitution! Today NPR's "Morning Edition" aired a segment in which a voter from either Alabama or Mississippi state that Obama was inelgible to be president since his father was Kenyan, and "the Constitution states that both parents have to be natural born citizens."

Hmmm. Would that invalidate the presidencies of some of the first presidents? Neither Washington's nor Mr. Jefferson's parents were citizens of the US.
John McCain was born in Panama, was he eligible to run for President? I have a cousin who lives in Mexico with her Mexican husband. Her daughter was born there and is an American citizen. Do these goobers really believe that she wouldn't be eligible to run for President in 2048?

Mitt Romney's father, George Romney, was born in Mexico and he ran for President. Is Mitt eligible to run for President, since his father was Mexican-American I have my doubts.

Last edited by boriscleto; 03-13-2012 at 10:38 AM.
03-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
John McCain was born in Panama, was he eligible to run for President? I have a cousin who lives in Mexico with her Mexican husband. Her daughter was born there and is an American citizen. Do these goobers really believe that she wouldn't be eligible to run for President in 2048?

Mitt Romney's father, George Romney, was born in Mexico and he ran for President. Is Mitt eligible to run for President, since his father was Mexican-American I have my doubts.
If both parents have to be "natural born," then Mitt is definitely out.
03-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Mitt is an anchor baby, but as a Republican (even if RINO) he's excused.
03-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #11
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by jeffkrol Quote
I'd say dirt but dirt is pliable
In Mississippi, even the dirt is red.
03-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #12
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mikemike Quote
In Mississippi, even the dirt is red.
Wrong again, as usual. I grew up in Mississippi and as a child, we had a garden on the lot next to our house. I guarantee you that the dirt was black/brown. I spent a lot of years working in that garden, and never, ever saw red dirt. Get rid of your bias and get your facts straight.
03-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #13
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by cardinal43 Quote
Wrong again, as usual. I grew up in Mississippi and as a child, we had a garden on the lot next to our house. I guarantee you that the dirt was black/brown. I spent a lot of years working in that garden, and never, ever saw red dirt. Get rid of your bias and get your facts straight.
Wow, someones never heard of the humorous use of hyperbole. Mississippi is about in the middle of the pack for political redness, apparently.
03-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #14
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by cardinal43 Quote
I don't know what part of MS you grew up in, but the dirt in the places where I've been such as Kiln, Diamondhead, and Hattiesburg the dirt is pretty damn red. I didn't realize you were so sensitive about it.

Looking at the map of where red dirt is I guess that if you grew up somewhere like Natchez, Tunica, or Vicksburg I guess the dirt wouldn't have been red.
03-15-2012, 12:43 PM   #15
Veteran Member

Gentlemen , I just have one question. If all you intellecually superior northern urbanites hate the South and it's people so much , why do so many come to live here when you retire?