Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 23 Likes Search this Thread
05-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #796
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
The Autopsy was done on April 27 with tox screening. Nice try though. Go look at the dates on the reports.
Lets see, we have a dead kid who, apparently, never threw a punch (an inconsequential scrape on a finger does not a street fight make), and a gun weilding killer who says he was in a street fight, and had wounds purportedly proving it).
There wasn't enough residual THC in Mr. Martin's system to have had any effect on his mental outlook, and even had he been stoned, the drug itself makes people passive, not aggressive.
Since Trayvon wasn't in a street fight, exactly who was it on top of Zimmerman? Or was anyone on top of him, and his injuries were inflicted after the fact to give him an out for the murder, with witnesses carefully coached.
The lack of injuries to Trayvon's hands really puts a fork in the defence's story that he was pounding the crap out of Zimmerman.

05-18-2012, 08:54 AM   #797
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote

The report I read mentioned one (1) 1/4 inch by 1/2 inch mark on his hand. This is not what one's hands would look like if they had just beaten the crap out of someone.
About all we know at this point is that the kid hit like a little girl (no marks on his hands indicating he hit anything with any force), and that Zimmerman has a really soft and easily damaged head.
Again , irrelevant and by no means conclusive. I have on many occasions for demonstration purposes punched through boards or cinder blocks , sheared the neck off of Hienekin bottles and cracked coconuts with my bare hands leaving no marks or abbrasions. My 16 y/o can punch through a cinderblock without skinning his knuckles too. All the abbrasions mean is that he most probably was involved in a physical altercation.
05-18-2012, 08:56 AM   #798
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
@Blue - whatever is said and posted to this thread by you me and a couple others is wrong because our resident expert in everything there is to know about everything will continue and post the most ridiculous fallacious crap to attempt and sway perception that is more in line with his views:

This is really starting to look like witnesses who have been led down the garden path and creation of evidence (Zimmerman's head wounds).
Really? You are just sooooooooo out of touch with reality - so I guess the police officer who took Zimmerman in the night of the incident (not long after the shooting) just happened to look at the back of Zimmermans head because he knew that they were going to have to create evidence, so it was planned when they got out of the car for him to look at the back of his head to get that on closed circuit camera. Is that correct? And, that's your final answer?
05-18-2012, 09:22 AM   #799
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by seacapt Quote
Again , irrelevant and by no means conclusive. I have on many occasions for demonstration purposes punched through boards or cinder blocks , sheared the neck off of Hienekin bottles and cracked coconuts with my bare hands leaving no marks or abbrasions. My 16 y/o can punch through a cinderblock without skinning his knuckles too. All the abbrasions mean is that he most probably was involved in a physical altercation.
Ken, that is impressive, but there is no indication at all that this teen had your training.

05-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #800
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GeneV Quote
Ken, that is impressive, but there is no indication at all that this teen had your training.
Exactly, doing what Ken does is a result of training, I'm more than certain if I punch a concrete block the results will be very different - the block will survive for one: my hand eeeeeh maybe not so much
05-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #801
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Since Trayvon wasn't in a street fight, exactly who was it on top of Zimmerman? Or was anyone on top of him, and his injuries were inflicted after the fact to give him an out for the murder?
Good question. Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked so badly that he felt his life was in danger and had to use deadly force; but waited until the next day to go to the doctor?

As to the hand injury: (Hypothetical)

Defense attorney: "This proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Martin punched the defendant, thereby instigating the fight"

Prosecution: "This proves conclusively that the defendant is guilty. The hand wound was sustained when trying to knock the gun away"

In reality, the hand injury proves one thing, and one thing only. Martin had a small boo-boo on one of his fingers that was sustained at an unknown time under unknown circumstances.
As evidence goes, I think the injury is one great big "meh....."

Last edited by Parallax; 05-18-2012 at 10:50 AM.
05-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #802
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GeneV Quote
He wouldn't need my kind of training to come through a sreet fight without bloody knuckles. I was simply trying to make the point that several of Wheat's comments were way off base. I had a buddy who weighed all of 160 lbs with no formal training. We were headed to a club one night dressed for success in search of young ladies. In the parking lot my buddy said something to a guy twice his size who proceeded to turn around wanting to fight.My buddy handed me his sport coat and proceeded to knock the big guy out landing 7 or 8 body punches and a couple head shots in just a minute or two. He put his jacket back on , straightened his tie , fixed his hair and we went back to the business at hand. The severity of abbraision or lack there of on Martins hands really have no bearing on how badly Zimmerman was being beaten.
Then again one of the witnesses said Martin was on top of Zimmerman punching him MMA style (not my thing at all) but maybe the kid did have some training.

05-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #803
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by seacapt Quote
I've seen those party tricks too. They are very impressive when done under rigidly controlled circumstances. I've also seen those party tricks go wrong when the person doesn't quite have the degree of concentration that they thought they had and miss by a little bit.
When that happens, it's broken bone time.
Now, if you are going to try to get me to believe that the conditions that are in place during a street fight are similar to those that are ensured during a karate demonstration, I will assure you, that dog don't hunt.
There is a big difference between being able to take your time, psych yourself up and hit something in exactly the right spot and being in a street fight where you are trying to hit a constantly moving target that is also trying to hit back.
Sorry Joe, while I applaud your ability to do fun little party tricks, they aren't really relevant to this discussion.

QuoteOriginally posted by joe.penn Quote
@Blue - whatever is said and posted to this thread by you me and a couple others is wrong because our resident expert in everything there is to know about everything will continue and post the most ridiculous fallacious crap to attempt and sway perception that is more in line with his views:
Funny, I thought the autopsy report on Mr. Martin wasn't fallacious. Where did I go wrong?
I see you have been reduced to attacks on the person. Does this mean you will go away now and let the adults discuss things?

QuoteQuote:
Really? You are just sooooooooo out of touch with reality - so I guess the police officer who took Zimmerman in the night of the incident (not long after the shooting) just happened to look at the back of Zimmermans head because he knew that they were going to have to create evidence, so it was planned when they got out of the car for him to look at the back of his head to get that on closed circuit camera. Is that correct? And, that's your final answer?
We've all seen where the police very quickly covers things up to protect one of their own. All it would take is for the police to decide that Zimmerman (who apparently wanted to be a cop) was close enough to being one of them for them to cover up for him.
It isn't much of a stretch, given the many other reports we've had surface lately of police malfeasance and the later discovery of a cover up.
05-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #804
Veteran Member

We've all seen where the police very quickly covers things up to protect one of their own. All it would take is for the police to decide that Zimmerman (who apparently wanted to be a cop) was close enough to being one of them for them to cover up for him.
It isn't much of a stretch, given the many other reports we've had surface lately of police malfeasance and the later discovery of a cover up.
When i see how they played the insignificant drugs in his system thing this is exactly what i think (really he had THC in his system---they've been watching reefer madness too much I think - smoking the weed out there now days not much chance anyone is going to be aggressive, hell last time i tried some i was demolished. Our cops are not above this kind of thing either (just witness the ongoing G20 fiasco)

As for his hands only having a scratch, that may be possible in a fight, but a fight where Zimmerman felt threatened enough to justify pulling a gun and shooting him, the kids hands would most definitely be bruised (I'm no trained fighter but have been in a couple of brawls in my youth working security at shows, and i can tell you my hands were bruised and i didn't hit anyone enough to justify the threat level escalating to getting shot (or more likely in Canada back then stabbed even)
05-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #805
Veteran Member

I see you have been reduced to attacks on the person.
Haha, good one - work the mods to get me banned from the thread, why not just PM them instead of insinuating in your post that I am breaking the rules.

Does this mean you will go away now and let the adults discuss things?
Now why would I do that?
05-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #806
Loyal Site Supporter

Now why would I do that?
Because you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion?
05-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #807
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
When i see how they played the insignificant drugs in his system thing this is exactly what i think (really he had THC in his system---they've been watching reefer madness too much I think - smoking the weed out there now days not much chance anyone is going to be aggressive, hell last time i tried some i was demolished. Our cops are not above this kind of thing either (just witness the ongoing G20 fiasco)

As for his hands only having a scratch, that may be possible in a fight, but a fight where Zimmerman felt threatened enough to justify pulling a gun and shooting him, the kids hands would most definitely be bruised (I'm no trained fighter but have been in a couple of brawls in my youth working security at shows, and i can tell you my hands were bruised and i didn't hit anyone enough to justify the threat level escalating to getting shot (or more likely in Canada back then stabbed even)
Bruised, probably not so much because he was dead before bruises would have had a chance to form, but I don't see how anyone could straddle a person and punch that person in the head repeatedly and not have contusions on his hands, perhaps broken or impacted knuckles, or skin damage that would form bruises, had he lived long enough.
Yet for some reason, the coroner found one tiny little scratch on Trayvon's hands, perhaps the coroner is secretly in bed with the New Black Panthers and is partaking in a little conspiracy of his own.
05-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #808
Veteran Member

Because you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion?
Again, you are just sooooooooo out of touch with reality.

The Police are purposely covering this up and doctoring reports.
The original prosecutor it covering it up.
The police chief is wrong and covering it up.
The autopsy is forged.
The witness is making things up.
The geo-tagging of the photo is wrong and forged.
The video footage from the police station that night was doctored to make it look like the officer was looking at zimmermans head.
The scream from the 911 call was definitely "Martin's Voice" even though his dad said it was not.
Martin was only on top of zimmerman to give him a kiss not to hurt him.
Zimmermans head was being pounded in the ground but Martin was not trying to hurt him.

Most of those are for you to use in your upcoming replies as you will continue to do whatever you can to distort the facts to sway opinions your way.

** Yawn **

05-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #809
Veteran Member

Bruised, probably not so much because he was dead before bruises would have had a chance to form, but I don't see how anyone could straddle a person and punch that person in the head repeatedly and not have contusions on his hands, perhaps broken or impacted knuckles, or skin damage that would form bruises, had he lived long enough.
Yet for some reason, the coroner found one tiny little scratch on Trayvon's hands, perhaps the coroner is secretly in bed with the New Black Panthers and is partaking in a little conspiracy of his own.
Bruises can be observed very rapidly at the autopsy level, no long wait for them to appear
05-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #810
Veteran Member

Again, you are just sooooooooo out of touch with reality.

The Police are purposely covering this up and doctoring reports.
The original prosecutor it covering it up.
The police chief is wrong and covering it up.
The autopsy is forged.
The witness is making things up.
The geo-tagging of the photo is wrong and forged.
The video footage from the police station that night was doctored to make it look like the officer was looking at zimmermans head.
The scream from the 911 call was definitely "Martin's Voice" even though his dad said it was not.
Martin was only on top of zimmerman to give him a kiss not to hurt him.
Zimmermans head was being pounded in the ground but Martin was not trying to hurt him.

Most of those are for you to use in your upcoming replies as you will continue to do whatever you can to distort the facts to sway opinions your way.

** Yawn **

No need for me to sway opinions, unless Martin had a Gun or a knife pulled there was no justification for a firearm. Add in that Zimmerman had to pursue him rather than let the police respond to his call reporting it and it is doubly bad. I doubt the Kid was a paragon of virtue, but Zimmerman's actions were reflective of a vigilante mindset. If you are willing for that to be the standard in your country you set the bar too low. Defending your family in a home invasion or car jacking is one thing. chasing down a suspicious kid is then killing him (when he probably attacked because he felt threatened) is a whole different kettle of fish. Kid was smaller, and not reputedly a hot head prone to violent out burst. Zimmerman is the opposite.
Closed Thread