Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
There's the difference, Bill. There's a difference between "Republicans are retarded" and "The Republicans like to showcase their retard faction". (don't, anybody, chime in here with any PC crap about the word "retard", either.)
Food for thought: Do the teams that make it to the Super Bowl put their second and third stringers in the starting line up or do they start with their first stringers? Do we send our best athletes to the Olympics or our worst?
Do we put our best representatives in the quest for the Presidency of the most important nation in the world, or do we settle for nominating the representatives who aren't so bright?
Presuming that Romney, Santorum and Gingrich are the brightest and best that the Republican party has to offer, perhaps labeling 55 million Americans as Republitards isn't so far off base after all (this is not to imply that this is what I am doing).
If they have smarter people, where are they and why aren't they running for President?
QuoteQuote:
We have very few members here who see only black and white. I know you can see the 254 shades in between, but I'm not absolutely certain that statements like that make your panchromatic vision all that apparent.
I see in 64 bit colour.....

04-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Do we put our best representatives in the quest for the Presidency of the most important nation in the world, or do we settle for nominating the representatives who aren't so bright?
The not-so-bright ones.

Candidates for president are self-nominated.
Closed Thread