Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Camera Enthusiast

Posted here since it seemed like a beginner-level question. I am registered with sister community camera-enthusiast.com but can't post there from my phone. (the reason for posting this here instead, duh) Just out of curiosity, is there a workaround? I can write the thread title but not the body.

04-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A mobile skin for CE is in the works and will hopefully be out this summer. However, the homepage already has a mobile skin, so you can browse that and post there.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Android phone? If yes download the mobile browser from the app market. I had to do that for my kindle.
04-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
@Adam I'm using Desktop view on my Opera. I'll try the mobile site.

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Android phone? If yes download the mobile browser from the app market. I had to do that for my kindle.
Yep, Android. What are you talking about?

04-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I had to install this browser to be able to post, not sure why.
Maxthon for Android Phones | Maxthon
04-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Oh, right- the site supports TapaTalk. If you have that installed, then you can browse CE natively from your phone. I've heard it's good (it sucks for BB though, which is what I use).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
@crewl1 I find Opera the only browser I fit for me, sadly. Can't pin it down though...

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Oh, right- the site supports TapaTalk. If you have that installed, then you can browse CE natively from your phone. I've heard it's good (it sucks for BB though, which is what I use).
I'll give it a try.

04-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks both of you. I've downloaded a free Tapatalk client, and it works.
Case closed.