Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-16-2012, 04:30 AM   #76
Banned

i have several on mine, and I feel no shame in admitting that, or to using the ignore function. it serves a purpose and makes browsing such a large forum easier. some people tend to go on and off the list just because a lot of their typical posts are just irritating to me, not because any way they act or anything like that. but there are a few that are permanantely there. one of which has already posted in this thread. Ive been around long enough, I'm sure I'm on a number of peoples ignore list as well.

04-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #77
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mtansley Quote
I wonder if you and I can somehow get that idea trademarked or whatever you do with ideas and present it to Pixar or one of those animation companies.
I believe Pixar already knows about squirrels. Have you seen Open season and what the squirrels do to the poor bear? By Columbia pictures but I bet some one at Pixar has seen it.
04-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #78
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by patrick9 Quote
I believe Pixar already knows about squirrels. Have you seen Open season and what the squirrels do to the poor bear? By Columbia pictures but I bet some one at Pixar has seen it.
No, I haven't seen it, however, now I'm going to have to.
04-16-2012, 07:44 PM   #79

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
I have a cat... I am already on an ignore list (except when it's dinner time).

04-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #80
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by bigted Quote
I have a cat... I am already on an ignore list (except when it's dinner time).
I know that feeling!

Or any other time it wishes the human to perform a service.
04-17-2012, 06:16 AM   #81
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Not often. Only when someone follows me from thread to thread, continually bringing up something, often non-germane to the discussion and poking me in the eye over and over again.

My choices then are limited to not responding (and enduring the continual poking after each successive Reply), poking back (and enduring personal insults) or hitting the Ignore feature.

So yes, I have four people on Ignore right now. Two from the K-01 discussion and two from the Lens Price discussion.

FFS, enough already!!
04-17-2012, 06:33 AM   #82
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Not often. Only when someone follows me from thread to thread, continually bringing up something, often non-germane to the discussion and poking me in the eye over and over again.

My choices then are limited to not responding (and enduring the continual poking after each successive Reply), poking back (and enduring personal insults) or hitting the Ignore feature.

So yes, I have four people on Ignore right now. Two from the K-01 discussion and two from the Lens Price discussion.

FFS, enough already!!
That must be maddening. Of course it could be that people read a wide range of topics and happen to disagree with you and are not in fact following you from thread to thread.........