Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-14-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
Banned

Mitt Romney delays filing 2011 income tax return

QuoteQuote:
"Gov. Romney may try once again to play by his own set of rules, but Americans will hold him accountable for trying to hide his record," Messina said.

Obama and Vice President Joe Biden have released returns from more than a decade. On Friday, Obama released his 2011 return, which showed that he and his wife reported a joint adjusted gross income of $789,674 last year and paid $162,074 in total federal taxes, or about 20.5%.
Mitt Romney delays filing 2011 income tax return - latimes.com

QuoteQuote:
Mitty has got nothin' to hide..!!!Honest injun...i am just too busy runnin for POTUS to have all my accountants and lawyers come up with my meager holdings in...Switzerland, Ireland, Caymans, Latvia, Moscow,,,and other places. So..just take my word that i'll get my tax info out to the American people as soon as they can...ahh ..i can get it to y'all ( see i can be southern!!) Anyway..just wanted to keep up my honest Abe appearance and tell the NRA " I love you guys!!"..Hey Honey?? Can you tell all the American women to vote for me??!! PLease!!!