Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
Banned

Trump slams GOP American Crossroads ad

QuoteQuote:
American Crossroads is out with a new ad today that goes after President Obama for his "celebrity" status. But according to Donald Trump, it failed miserably.

“I thought it was a terrible ad. It made Obama bigger than life. It made him to be the super celebrity – which I don’t happen to think he is," Trump told MSNBC's Morning Joe today. "I think it was a terrible ad by the Republicans. In fact, when I first saw it, I thought the Democrats put it out.”

“They’re making Obama look great. They’re making it look like that’s the man we want to be President. I looked at that clip very closely, and I couldn’t believe it," he went on. "I thought it was one of the worst commercials in terms of what they were trying to do that I’ve ever seen.”
Donald Trump slams American Crossroads Obama ad - POLITICO.com

04-28-2012, 01:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm not surprised the point of the ad is lost on that media whore, the Trump. That's probably the EXACT type of President he would wanna be! I'll agree with him that the ad is dishonest in it's portrayal of a President concerned only with celebrity junkets though.
04-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I actually agree with the Donald on this one. The exact point of the ad would be lost on most Americans who would see it unless they dislike the President anyway. Effective ads are based on feelings rather than thoughts. The feeling this ad creates in many is that the President is really cool. You have to read and think about the words on the screen to get any other message.
04-28-2012, 07:21 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by GeneV Quote
I actually agree with the Donald on this one. The exact point of the ad would be lost on most Americans who would see it unless they dislike the President anyway. Effective ads are based on feelings rather than thoughts. The feeling this ad creates in many is that the President is really cool. You have to read and think about the words on the screen to get any other message.
shhhhh.. it is one of their first propaganda mistakes......About time.