Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #16
Veteran Member

You could photograph Barbie dolls, sock puppets and dress up your dog in different period-specific, hand-made costumes...

The list is endless, but that is what you could start with.

In all seriousness, can you get inspiration from these subjects and where they find themselves? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/03/sylvia-elzafon_n_1471936.html#s=930461

Jason

Last edited by Jasvox; 05-03-2012 at 10:11 AM.
05-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #17

Another suggestions is you look at a local photography club... go out there, make new friends, and share the joy of taking photographs... I had separations before, and had the loneliness, depression and loss of direction... and as much as you would like to document the "pain" you are going through now, it is best to look for different things, get yourself out there, and meet new people... which can jump start your life again...

Good luck with it...

And yes, I dont have a lot of flowers in the house, but I do have 3 cats I always photograph if I am out of ideas...
05-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #18
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Just watching one move can make your hands itch for a camera.
My hands itch for soap and water around cats, due to allergies. At least my cat allergy isn't bad enough to keep me out of my brother's house, or from taking the occasional picture of his cat.