Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-31-2012, 04:23 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by lamented bovine Quote
My original quote, is a reference to what the church has done is doing under the pretence its gods law. As an indigineous person I have seen what these people do under the name of god. I beleive no god would do the things done to people as justified by the church. The bible is wrote by men ( cruel men) and modified over time to suit the time. Dont ya love chinese whispers (play that game)

See the hived-off other thread, but, trust me, Some of we crazy white people did wake up, recently. And, yes, it's a mess. What would you expect. We're working on it.

05-31-2012, 04:31 PM   #17
Veteran Member

And the righteous shall inherent the earth and they shall be given the keys to heaven. In god’s name it was and still is to arrive on my shore's proclaim this land belongs to god, then proceed to rape, burn, pillage in the name of god. The priests of today do not serve god they obey the Vatican, the son of god said this land is my place, and god also said no effigy will be put before me, what has the church done???????? Well done Wheatfield another conspires to consider.

Shane

Their idea of 'God' is only their own ambition and shame.

It's not *our* people any more than it was ever yours.

Don't go begging.
05-31-2012, 10:32 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
My original quote, is a reference to what the church has done is doing under the pretence its gods law. As an indigineous person I have seen what these people do under the name of god. I beleive no god would do the things done to people as justified by the church. The bible is wrote by men ( cruel men) and modified over time to suit the time. Dont ya love chinese whispers (play that game)
o
Speaking as another indigenous person, who had family suffer greatly in the name of "Christianity", I don't have much use for organized religion. I do think the Bible has a few good things in it , though. A couple always come to mind when I hear bigot preachers say this group or that group should die. One is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". So, since these bigots are so hellbent on following the Bible-does this mean that they should be killed, too, since that's what they are advocating for the LGBT community? The other is "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". How many of these holier than thou types are boffing some other guys' wife?

As for the whack job snake handler guy-wonder what he expected? My Grandfather told me a trick some of those people use sometimes so they aren't bitten. They put the container with the snake in a fridge for a couple of hours before handling it to "mellow" it out.
06-02-2012, 06:45 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Here's a bit of a roundup on the failure of the prominent 'Oh, we don't hate you' right-wing preachers to condemn or even speak against these bald-faced calls for atrocity:

Michelangelo Signorile: Do All Evangelical Leaders Believe Gays Should Be Put to Death?

06-04-2012, 04:05 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Black and Blue Uniforms, Police and Priests.
Closed Thread