Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-05-2012, 12:54 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Contrôle qualité Pentax, sommes-nous des jambons ?

Hey,

Dpreview a eu des déboires plutôt édifiantes à propos de la qualité des produits Pentax, lors de leur test du K-01.
Malheureusement, j'ai tendance à les croire. J'ai vraiment l'impression que l'on paye très cher à Pentax des produits qui sont lâchés dans la nature avec le minimum de précautions.
Et je ne vois pas pourquoi je devrais continuer à cautionner cela avec en achetant leurs objectifs dont les tarifs ont de plus fait un bond vertigineux !
Pentax donne une très mauvaise image d'elle même, et, va perdre des wagons le clients loyaux si ils continuent comme cela.
Personnellement, Je leur donne jusqu'à fin 2013, si d'ici là, Pentax ne produit pas d'efforts sur la qualité de leurs produits, je revend tout et passe chez Nikon.
Il faut que Pentax se bouge vite sur ce sujet.

Arno

Last edited by Couscousdelight; 06-05-2012 at 08:41 AM.
06-05-2012, 04:00 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Des statistiques? Est-ce que tu peux mentionner un link relevant? Dpreview et Photozone font des reviews; je n'ai vu aucune statistique comparative sur leurs sites.

Last edited by causey; 06-05-2012 at 04:06 AM.
06-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by causey Quote
Des statistiques? Est-ce que tu peux mentionner un link relevant? Dpreview et Photozone font des reviews; je n'ai vu aucune statistique comparative sur leurs sites.
Dans le test du K-01 :
..and Lens Issues

During the time I was working on this review I had a few issues with Pentax quality control (or rather the lack of it). The weeks I spent with the K-01 were frustrating. My original K-01 would produce out-of-focus photos about 50% of the time, with multiple lenses. I exchanged it for a second body, which did not have that issue. Lenses were a different story - here's a quick summary of my experiences:
  • F2.8, 40 mm pancake: my kit lens worked great - no complaints!
  • F3.5-5.6, 18-55 mm #1: returned it early on due to the blurry photos issue mentioned above; seemed okay aside from corner blurring.
  • F3.5-5.6, 18-55 mm #2: this lens arrived to replace 18-55 #1, and was a brand new water resistent (WR) model; it was decentered, meaning that sharpness drops off rapidly as you move away from the center of the frame; I did not have focusing problems with this particular lens.
  • F3.5-5.6, 18-55 mm #3: I bought this lens years ago just to have around, and used it to reshoot the photos taken with the WR model; this lens had the same blurriness issues as lens #1 did with my original K-01 body, but it did okay with the second one; this is a Mark I lens, so it had issues with vignetting that the other two 18-55's did not.
  • F2.8, 16-50 mm: this $1500 lens is in Pentax's DA* lineup, so I was expecting great things; it arrived brand new and guess what - it was decentered, too. My 18-55 actually produced sharper photos (see example below), with one exception.
  • F4.0-5.6, 50-200 mm: another one of the possible kit lenses, this lens also appeared to be decentered, and had horrible purple fringing which revealed itself during my first pass at night test shots.
  • F2.8, 50-135 mm: I borrowed this $1600 DA* lens from a friend to take over night shooting duty, and it worked great.

Pentax K-01 Review: Digital Photography Review

Je ne trouve plus le test de photozone, j'édite mon message et supprime la référence, si je la retrouve, je la poste.
06-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
This isn't proof that other camera makers fare better with respect to QC.