Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-16-2012, 06:34 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Whether or not I comment on photos I like are directly related to the amount of time I have. Lately I have been busy and haven't posted many photos and haven't looked at too many either. The same holds true for various threads. The topic looks interesting and maybe I'll have some thoughts to add but by the time I spot it, it has multiple pages of replies and has often gone off on a tangent. Adding a comment about the OP at that point is pointless. I suppose I could just click the "like" icon but for whatever reason (senior moments and brain farts), I seem to forget. I often will come online after work in the wee hours of the AM just to wind down. I don't post often anymore when I'm that tired because after viewing them a day or so later, I realize I was totally incoherent.

06-16-2012, 06:37 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteQuote:
I don't post often anymore when I'm that tired because after viewing them a day or so later, I realize I was totally incoherent.
Funny how it all makes sense at the time though. I've written tired sentences trying to make a point before I went to bed where on re-reading the next morning, I didn't even know what point I was trying to make.
06-16-2012, 07:41 AM   #18
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by reeftool Quote
by the time I spot it, it has multiple pages of replies and has often gone off on a tangent. Adding a comment about the OP at that point is pointless. I suppose I could just click the "like" icon but for whatever reason (senior moments and brain farts), I seem to forget.
I think the like button should be made more central and prevalent sort of how it works with facebook (at least placement wise, mind you I guess it is kind of that way now....) so its just there and if you like an image anytime in a thread it is very easy to just click like rather than typing a comment sometimes.

I almost never hit the like button now as it is