Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
06-27-2012, 08:27 AM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Chuck Norris Homophobic JERK...

U.S. public schools: Progressive indoctrination camps

He's also not happy about gays being involved in the Boy Scouts and being very vocal about it apparently. I knew he was conservative but I had NO idea that he was spewing totally bigoted stuff like this. Jerk is too kind actually. I don't think I'll be watching anything he's in from now on. Ick...

06-27-2012, 09:08 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I made that decision a long time ago based upon his acting. It was pretty good seeing Bruce Lee kick his rear in Lee's last film.
06-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
U.S. public schools: Progressive indoctrination camps

He's also not happy about gays being involved in the Boy Scouts and being very vocal about it apparently. I knew he was conservative but I had NO idea that he was spewing totally bigoted stuff like this. Jerk is too kind actually. I don't think I'll be watching anything he's in from now on. Ick...
He's a conservative right-wing Christian...
06-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
Banned

Chuckie as publicly almost advertied this even since the 80's; but also going back to his brief military stint.

As for the military thing - he didn't manage to stay through his entire initial enlistment - for reason not quite fully known. Which is a bit strange in itself. How is one able to break their quite extensive government contract and then still keep their discharge status? This is almost a second best way of technically draft didging.

But then to Chuckies movie career - not known for quality. And this is exactly where a type of contract clearly comes into play. Although not publicly acknowledged during his second move; that Chuckie somehow "found out" that one of the people on the crew wasn't completely straight. Even though this person was a seasoned career set veteran - they were dismissed from the set - with pay. Later Chuckie actually had attachments drawn (somewhat secretly) into his contracts to cover such (eerrr) provisions - and to limit the crew selection.

The same applied to his television (eerrr) acting - if you'd want to call it that. And also his commercials. One of hwich was with Christine Brinkley - Billy Joels on again, off again wife of sorts. One wouldn't believe the rumors there were between Chuckie and Christine

06-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
Veteran Member

I don't think I'll be watching anything he's in
He's long been on my list of 'If this actor is in the movie, I won't watch it'.

Alongside Nicolas Cage, Stephen Seagal, Bruce Willis, Adam Sandler, Ben Gazarra and quite a few others.
06-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

06-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The only thing I ever really liked of his was Walker Texas Ranger and even then only in small doses so I'm not missing much. I never could get through it all though. After a while that show just got on my nerves too much. The only reason I ever started watching it is because Martin Kove played his character's brother occasionally and I've always rather liked him no matter what he's in. Kove is one of those underdog actors who can actually act once in a while that I tend to like and watch out for but who always ends up in the worst crap most of the time. He's had a few good parts but like Brian Thompson he's usually wasted in some really bad movies or relegated to playing 2 dimensional bad guy characters on less than stellar TV shows.

I knew Norris was conservative and religious but I didn't know he was a total bigot. I was really shocked when I read this and later today also when I saw his attempt to influence the whole anti-gay Boy Scouts movement. Whatever else I always thought of Norris as someone who liked and cared about what happened to kids. But I guess he actually only likes perfect little straight kids. Goodness forbid a gay person should actually step up and want to volunteer to be a Scout leader either. I guess that's just too radical for Norris the notion that a gay person just might be a parent, might want to help out with the Scouts et all. Lately the Boy Scouts organization has really annoyed me with some of their backwards thinking. At least the Girl Scouts are trying. I'm disappointed with Norris. I never thought of him as much of an actor but I honestly thought he was a nicer person than that.

Last edited by magkelly; 06-27-2012 at 10:06 PM.
06-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
Pentaxian

It seems that chuck is not happy that children and adolescents are being brainwashed into being his view of homophobic, ignorant, un-questioning zombies.

The amount of bigotry and ignorance displayed in this article is horrendous.
06-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #9
Pentaxian

braun minus brain, typical.
06-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #10
Banned

It's not like he hid this, but at the same time, many people with his leanings have moderated in their old age as tehy realized they had better things to care about. Hell, I happened upon a gay parade/demonstration one day in the shopping center of my city and shot it and posted the pics to my blog (see below, Christopher Street Day Parade). I posted it to several forums, one a photo forum. Oof, you should have seen how the folks reacted. It was very obvious to see who simply wanted any traces or evidence of gays in the world off the internet. On one of them, a few wanted to talk about the theme, energy, photography, etc. A couple piled in and dedicated themselves to spamming the thread and complaining about politics rules having been violated, despite the fact that they were making political comments in other threads.

People worry about the dumbest things.
06-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Sadly, No!

QuoteQuote:
Shorter Chuck “Walker, Texas Gay-nger” Norris, Ammoland:
Is Obama Creating a Pro-Gay Boy Scouts of America?

Obama has bribed the CEO of Ernst & Young to turn all the boys in the Boy Scouts gay.
‘Shorter’ concept created by Daniel Davies and perfected by Elton Beard. We are aware of all Internet traditions.™
06-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Its really too bad. Chuck Norris would be really cool if it wasn't for his ridiculously dated and ignorant views. Don't forget that there are plenty of Americans share the same perspectives.
06-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #13
Banned

06-29-2012, 01:49 PM   #14
Veteran Member

The only thing I ever really liked of his was Walker Texas Ranger...
I only liked Walker and Texas Ranger in Talladega Nights. Never liked Chuck Norris. I could never see his face because of the glare from his false teeth.
06-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #15
Site Supporter

You guys better watch it of Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick this thread!
Closed Thread