Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The way it is on the Right

We don't need taxes or a federal government, until we do. Then we beg for money like their is no tomorrow. If Obama was a right winger he'd would shave stalled this aid until death as the Fed did in New Orleans under Bush.

Meanwhile, the anti-tax freeloaders once again show what hypocrites they really are. No tax increases, unless it would be tax increases in the rest of the country to cover their idiocy.

Wildfire Tests Police in Colorado Tax Movement?s Home - Bloomberg

07-03-2012, 07:26 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

This has already been started as a thread can we do without double posting. As to the post Katerina response this has also been commented on numerous times already as well. As a republican I resent the implication that he intentionally let people die, should he have nationalized the guard and police and taken over the situation yes he should have but it would have violated states rights issues so he couldn't and decided not to.
07-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #3
JHD
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
As a republican...
As a Canadian I cannot for the life of me understand why people label themselves this or that. I've voted Liberal and I've voted conservative; but I've never held the position that come hell or high water I will recklessly throw my vote into the wind on a half-wit politician. People who vote for the likes of Bush & Palin owe the world an explanation. Because when America puts an idiot in the Oval Office, the whole world suffers.
07-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by JHD Quote
As a Canadian I cannot for the life of me understand why people label themselves this or that. I've voted Liberal and I've voted conservative; but I've never held the position that come hell or high water I will recklessly throw my vote into the wind on a half-wit politician.
neither do I, I may be registered as a Republican as they tend to share the majority of my political views I will cross party lines if I feel the member of the opposite party is a better fit for my political views. So please do not make blanket statements about people who label themselves with a political nomenclature as being blind unthinking slaves that simply and will always vote for their parties candidate.

07-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #5
JHD
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
....I will cross party lines if I feel the member of the opposite party is a better fit for my political views. So please do not make blanket statements about people who label themselves with a political nomenclature as being blind unthinking slaves that simply and will always vote for their parties candidate.
Sorry, but I've seen too many simple minded Americans programmed by the right winged propaganda machine who cannot think for themselves, so the blanket fits pretty good.
Closed Thread