Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
New Superman trailer at DKR midnight showing yesterday

I had trouble finding this trailer as it just showed for the first time yesterday in theatres for the Dark Knight Rises midnight showing. Most of them that are posted on the Tube are quickly taken down. However I found this one that is still working, albeit bad quality. I thought this was very emotional and epic for someone who's been a big Superman fan all their life and yet no Superman movie has came out that was actually that good. Because this movie was also directed by Christopher Nolan, who directed Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and Dark Knight Rises; I have huge hopes for this movie. Thought this was a really really beautiful trailer with beautiful music and photography/filmography.

07-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I have liked other Superman's but this guy, he will always be the only true "Man of Steel" for me. This is a real superhero. This is MY Superman. I suppose I'll see the new movie, but Henry Cavill would have to be pretty darned amazing to top this guy. Not possible I don't think. He was the best guy ever to fill that red cape. (Still miss ya Chris....sniff...I hope there's plenty of PB ice cream up there....Save some for me, will ya?)

07-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Chris Reeve was excellent as Superman and the first 2 movies were very good. It doesn't surprise me that there is a new Superman movie in the works. Every few years he is back either on TV or the big screen. The total lack of creativity in the movie industry almost insures that the best they can do is rehash old movies with fancy computer generated effects. You know the visual effects will be very good but I hope they will have a decent story and plot. The recent Batman movies have been the exception as they have been quality films.
07-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hey you guys! The trailer is officially out and now you can watch it in high quality, I recommend full screen in HD.