Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
"Reframing" the USA

As many here know I am a FIRM believer in theUS gov. being able to afford to spend on anything it so chooses, AND to not necessarily have to pay for it via taxes.
Reviving Economics: The US CANNOT Go Bankrupt
QuoteQuote:
But countries like the US that 100% controls it's money supply, can NOT go bankrupt and runs no risk of default. Even politically, if politicians were to force a default, the Fed would undoubtedly work with the Treasury to make sure it didn't happen. Markets believe that to be the case, and so do I.
Now assuming that this "common knowledge" is being suppressed in 2 ways, One purposely, another by supporting those that actually do believe the fantasy ..........
For the sake of arguement I'm going to assume more understand the functional reality than don't (In other words the powers that be know "I" am right but do not want this known)

The question goes to "why"??

From the Republican side I believe it goes like this: Americans aren't working cheap enough to allow the Oligarchs to continue in their global expansion so we need much more compliant wage hungry and bordering on poor to push the "stick" of survival... This also opens the opportunity for their entitled children to grasp the "brass ring" a bit easier.. It is a matter of supporting the minority rather than the majority..I have serious doubts that many actually beileve this would help the lower classes above and beyond a "survival level" though of course it is sold that way.

From the Dem side, their position is a bit more twisty antd turney due to a couple of factors.
1)Repubs have managed to "frame the issue" in their fantasy world making any major contrary position i.e. (the "solvency" of the Fed) look like voodoo economics (what a twist voodoo is real, real is voodoo)
2)They also don't want "lazy masses" feeling entitled to free stuff (The repub corollary of the people relying on fed. doling of course is people relying on priv. charity and business doling including the "you should be happy you have a job and a 1/2 loaf of bread).................since the US still needs production to put value on our "free' money..

A morality play and scam all rolled into one.. and "we" lose......
SMOKING gun:
QuoteQuote:
Republican Dissenters
Republican assertions that the U.S. is “broke” are shorthand for a complex fiscal situation, and some in the party acknowledge the claim isn’t accurate.
America is not broke: a must-read explainer – The Mike Thomas Blog – Orlando Sentinel

If we all take the time to re-frame the issue..everything will be much clearer.. "The simplistic solution is usually the most correct"
Occams Razor:

US trillions in debt, off the books war spending in the trillions, bond downgrade and we are at historically low interests, and inflation is currently manageable (esp. if you eliminate the non-fiscal oil and food raises due to non-monetary circumstances ect.)

"WE" the little people better start telling the Fed WHERE to spend it's fiat.. not just the 1%.... and refusing to buy into the "we can't afford" it false mantra.....