Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Prince Harry's Naked Ass to be shown in Sun Newspaper

I don't get this one. The British papers initially agreed not to show the recent naked pics of Harry in a Vegas hotelroom. Now the Sun is going back on its decision citing press freedom, and the fact that the photos can readily be seen on line (if scrawny blue-blooded ginger ass is your thing).

Is this really what press freedom is for? They say there's a 'public interest' element in terms of how Harry's behavior reflects on the UK etc, but is showing the pictures necessary in order to cover the story? Isn't the fact that the pics have been online for days a rather weak argument for publishing them - if we've all seen them, what is the 'news value'? I don't really care about whether the pictures are circulated, but I just don't see the point of doing so now.

08-23-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

That Ginger arse isn't that scrawny, lol. He's not bulky but Harry's a rather cute, very fit kid and I'll just bet those pics are getting pinned up on many a school girl's locker as I type. The Sun is known for being cheesy and controversial. They're practically the Weekly World News in terms of journalistic legitimacy. Check them out online. They're a skin fest gossip rag. Freedom of the Press? Hardly. It's all about getting publicity, as usual.

Why they even bothered with trying to get the UK press not to publish them is beyond me. They're all over the world on the internet. There's no stopping people from seeing them. Besides, this is nothing compared to Aunt Fergie's toe sucking topless pics or Charles and his tampon comments. Much ado about nothing, though it did make me laugh when I read about it. Harry is definitely Diana's wild child, grin. Somewhere, I think she must be giggling.

I'll just bet he got the worst "We are not amused!!!!" look from Grandma when he got home, though how the Queen could do it with a straight face is beyond me because those pics are just hilarious!!!

Last edited by magkelly; 08-23-2012 at 09:39 PM.
08-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #3

The photos are a good backup for all the right royal puns that can come out. The voyeuristic public of course are just itching for their bit of royal ass.Mind you, photos of the "crown jewels" might be a little below the belt.The Queen would not be amused.
08-23-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Good old dirty Harry. Here in Britain, nobody cares. It's what young blokes do, have a bit of fun whilst they can.

08-23-2012, 11:38 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by fisheye freak Quote
The photos are a good backup for all the right royal puns that can come out. The voyeuristic public of course are just itching for their bit of royal ass.Mind you, photos of the "crown jewels" might be a little below the belt.The Queen would not be amused.
I would not be amused. Showing Harry with his hands over his privates and/or his butt is one thing. A bit rude and embarrassing for Harry but full on frontal shots? That would be quite something else and at that point I think a lot of people might be more upset than amused. Palace might even sue on that one. Might happen yet though. They're saying a couple of the girls at the party were taking lots of pics and that there might be more.

He's a prince and he's lived in a big fishbowl all his life. He should know better than to strip down anywhere there might be even a remote possibility of a camera. I do think he's entitled to privacy when "off duty" as it were but the reality of his life is that he can't just relax and play strip poker and party on and not get caught on film. He's 3rd in line for the throne of England and the kid of one of the most famous and most beloved women in the world, a woman who died tragically young. As such he will always be the center of attention wherever he goes. Those first shots some woman there got 10K for him. Wretched of her, but it's a fact that any shot of him is worth $$$ and a naked shot, well, that was just $$$ in the bank, now wasn't it?

I salute him for trying to live as normal a life as possible, and I think Diana would have approved of that, but as much as he tries his life will never be normal and they will dog him, just like they dogged her, no matter where he goes. Diana at least knew how to use the photo ops to her advantage. I don't think Harry knows or cares and it may really be a bad thing one day. I hope not, for his sake, but hopefully he'll wise up a bit after this....

His body guards are looking to be in big trouble over this incident. Reports have them being very lazy about doing their job. They were apparently supposed to check cell phones and cameras at the door and didn't. Forget the Queen. Scotland Yard is not amused. I'm betting some heads will roll over this happening....

Of course the really bad thing is Harry is a total ginger boy and no doubt he blushes like mad. It's kind of hard to just play it cool when you are. Your pink face tends to give you away. People are always saying he's the product of Diana's affair with that sleazy horse guy (He was sleazy. He tried to auction off her letters, the rat....) but that was well after his birth and all you have to do is look at her brother to see where he gets all that from. I feel bad for him sometimes. William gets his share of tabloid attention but mostly it's good natured stuff. Harry has to put up with the worst innuendo et all and he's not even the one who will sit on the darned throne someday...

Of course he doesn't exactly help pulling pranks like these, lol....
08-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Queen Elizabeth Annoyed Nude Pictures Of Prince Harry Don't Show Anything Good | The Onion - America's Finest News Source