Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
09-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #151
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rico Quote
G It is just another site that distorts information to try to help protect President Obama and the Democratic Party. It is all just smoke and mirrors language.
The problem with a perspective so far to the right is that objectivity appears leftist, and reality is so distorted that the only way to explain away all the facts which impugn a far right (or far left) perspective is by maintaining the illusion to oneself that conspiracies, plots, and subversion are epidemic in what is actually the objective realm.

09-06-2012, 11:35 AM - 1 Like   #152
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GeneV Quote
Rico, if you are not going to post links to sources there is no point in a further discussion. I am interested in a discussion of facts, but not in a tis so tis not peppered with off topic ramblings and insults. We were talking about your evidence that acorn was responsible for loans tool lions who could not possibly afford their homes.
GeneV I posted a link in my post to you apparently you have chosen to ignore it because it does not fit into your narrow world view.

I re post it here for you:

Chicago Lawsuit that demonstrates how community agitator Obama helped force banks give loans to people who could not afford them. I misquoted the stat half the 186 people are either bankrupt or have had foreclosure notices sent to them. As few as 19 still own homes with clean credit ratings. It was lawsuits such as this one that helped ACORN force banks to give out loans to people who could not afford them.

I posted this Wall Street Journal article titled ACORN and the Housing Bubble in my post to nester that shows comprehensive data that shows the long term results the pressure groups like ACORN had on the housing bubble. It is not my fault you again ignored my links.

I have given evidence after evidence. You are the one who chooses to ignore the facts. Instead you are the one who goes off on tangents linking to some fakecheckers.org article that doesn't even support your premise. Your link reinforces what I have been saying as stated by the facts from that link. Like fakecheckers.org you have chosen once again to ignore what the facts say and come up with a conclusion that is in line with your skewed world view.

So you are really insulting me and being rude to me by claiming that my post is peppered with of topic ramblings and insults.

The problem GeneV is that you are not interested in a discussion about facts because the facts do not support what you want to believe and more importantly what you want other people to believe.
09-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #153
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by les3547 Quote
The problem with a perspective so far to the right is that objectivity appears leftist, and reality is so distorted that the only way to explain away all the facts which impugn a far right (or far left) perspective is by maintaining the illusion to oneself that conspiracies, plots, and subversion are epidemic in what is actually the objective realm.
Are you serious les3547?

You just described your own world view to a tee.

You are just projecting.
09-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #154
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
President Barack Obama was a pioneering contributor to the national subprime real estate bubble,
QuoteQuote:
and roughly half of the 186
African-American clients in his landmark 1995 mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank have since gone bankrupt or received foreclosure notices.
Read more: Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago blacks | The Daily Caller

SPIT to the ocean..........................

QuoteQuote:
As few as 19 of those 186 clients still own homes with clean credit ratings
What, exactly, does that mean???

FUNNY..
QuoteQuote:
He’s watched the banks swing through, first encouraging home buyers to put next-to-nothing down on their new homes, then encouraging them to walk away when they can’t keep up on the payments.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/03/obamas-citibank-plaintiffs-hit-hard-by-hou...#ixzz25j54KUOZ

Closed Thread