Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Silly season in full swing

Gotta love them..............
Ron Paul Delegates Cause Mayhem At Republican Convention
QuoteQuote:
"This is a sign this man [Romney] will take our country down a much worse path than the guy who is currently in office. And I can't stand the guy who is currently in office," said John Jones, another rejected Maine delegate.

Paul is with his backers, all the way. He is not speaking at the convention this year, because he denied the RNC's two conditions: that he allow his remarks to be vetted by RNC officials and that he fully endorse Romney.

“It wouldn't be my speech,” Paul told The New York Times. "That would undo everything I've done in the last 30 years. I don't fully endorse him for president."

On Tuesday, Paul told Fox News host Neil Cavuto that he was "undecided" on whether he would vote for Romney.

Gladys Lemley, an alternate delegate from West Virginia who is backing Romney -- although she originally supported Newt Gingrich -- agreed with the Paul delegates that the divide in the GOP could hurt the party in November. She said she wished the Paul backers would join with other Republicans and focus on defeating Obama.

"By now, we need to unify the Republican Party and go after Obama. He is our enemy, not members of the Republican Party," she said.
Just for fun;

Last edited by jeffkrol; 08-28-2012 at 05:22 PM.