Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Latest FF K-3 leaked Image?

What a non-event all the latest rumors and leaks has been.

I believe this image says it all.

Attached Images

09-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Obviously credit for the image goes to @Adam . Credit for the phrasing and border goes to Despair.com
09-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Now I am not going to be able to sleep thinking about this sentence

Never before have so many....with so little? to say said so much...what? to so few? wth? >_<
09-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by D4rknezz Quote
Now I am not going to be able to sleep thinking about this sentence

Never before have so many....with so little? to say said so much...what? to so few? wth? >_<
Translation: We are a small group with little to nothing important to share with one another and no one else outside of our small group really cares.

09-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
Translation: We are a small group with little to nothing important to share with one another and no one else outside of our small group really cares.
+1 to that
09-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Just to give you an idea of how prejudiced Nikon shooters can be: A 'friend' of mine has been shooting a D90 for a few years and messaged me on Facebook to tell me that the new K-5's were blatantly ripped off of Canon and Nikon cameras. He even pasted a link with photographic 'proof' pointing out that the grip was stolen from Nikon and certain button arrangements were ripped off of Canon. I repeatedly told him that the K-5 bodies were the same body as a K-7 from almost 4 years ago. He eventually stopped messaging me for some reason.. lol.
I told him that Pentax deserved some respect for pioneering TTL metering and Pentaprisms but he never replied. Some people just hate Pentax for some reason.
09-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You have to wonder if we are do small and insignificant, why do they spend so much time and trouble to tell us that we're small and insignificant.

09-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Clinton Quote
Obviously credit for the image goes to @Adam .
Do we want to call it Adam's Original Sin?

The sin that caused so many to FALL. To fall for it.
09-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
This is where you die a slow and painful agonising death for this thread >_>

Last edited by Vylen; 09-12-2012 at 07:06 PM.
09-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
Veteran Member

What? That's not even a real rumoured K3?
09-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You sir...deserve a medal. And then a painful experience of some nature.
09-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #12
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

It's neither September 1st nor October 1st and certainly not April 1st - yet.....
09-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #13
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by bossa Quote
Some people just hate Pentax for some reason.
I usually find more fanaticism among Canonites but that is probably because there are more of them down here shooting wildlife in Florida. One of them told me that, "If it isn't from Canon then I am not interested." I tell them I like all DSLRs.

A few others have basically told me that they were surprised what I can do with what I have and they like my camera. They see it on flickr. I don't know if I have unintentionally sold any cameras but I probably have sold one or two.

If you can help grow the brand then the market share expands and the bigger the market share the more chances there might be a FF in the future.

I think if some of you show what you can do with your cameras you can help the company.
09-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #14
Veteran Member

Sony, Canon, and Nikon have new FFs, nikons d600 looks amazing and a great price, the A99 is just wicked... It's sad really and I've been seriously holding out for a FF shooting just my Q and K-01 not buying no lenses (except my CVIIs, which are FF). I'll have to sell my CVIIs and move along if no FF comes as I start school next semester for photography and plan on making a business out of it and 16mp even with out a AA filter is not gonna cut it... After this photokina pentax has zero pro level cameras since they have fell so far behind the rest of the pack... And from a standing point of someone who is looking to buy his first pro kit, pentax is looking ruff, all DA lenses, the DAs that are compatible with full frame are shit, the older FA lenses go for premium prices even used and they are old tech. I would never invest my livelihood in a company like the one pentax is now, pentax may work for professional use now but with how technology is moving it does not seem they want to follow suit. FF is the future and will be the future, why, because sony says so, and for those of you who dont think sony can take this whole market you need to do your sony research, they reinvent every market they get into, you either fight them at there own game or expect to go out of business... Reason why the Xbox is still around, instead of trying to reinvent video games they just one up sony... Pentax doesnt even need to one up the other companies, they just need to hang on to the last guys shirt, but instead they are getting lapped.
09-13-2012, 12:41 AM   #15

It's an 1st april joke...