Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #31
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Sage97 Quote
The earlier shows are fun to watch. My gf laughs at Mulder's hairsprayed 80s rockstar hair and Sculley's linebacker shoulder pads. I am more interested in the fact that there were no cell phones back in the day and that their home phones always ring as soon as they get in the door. Plus Sculley looks hotter as the series went on (yeah, I know I've already said this 100 times).

I'm going to see if I can get the theme as my ringtone. My new motto in life? Deny Everything!
I love the older episodes. I saw one of the first ones when they started carrying cell phones...I had forgotten how huge they used to be! I'd love to know if you find that ring tone. I seriously considered the Law and Order theme as a ring tone, but since the actual show is on so much here, I might not notice an incoming call.

09-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #32
Forum Member

'Tithonus'. Season 6/episode 10 is another good one with a photography theme. Too bad the guy uses Nikon :-(
09-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by absoluteallie Quote
I'd love to know if you find that ring tone.
I'll let you know. I do like that Law And Order two note jingle.
09-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #34
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by absoluteallie Quote
I love the older episodes. I saw one of the first ones when they started carrying cell phones...I had forgotten how huge they used to be! I'd love to know if you find that ring tone. I seriously considered the Law and Order theme as a ring tone, but since the actual show is on so much here, I might not notice an incoming call.
I bought the theme song off of iTunes for .99 and then created a ringtone from that file. Pretty cool.

09-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #35

Did you watch the one about the Peacock Family yet?
Creepy.

You can't keep a Peacock down.
09-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #36
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SCADjacket Quote
Did you watch the one about the Peacock Family yet?
Creepy.

You can't keep a Peacock down.
Not yet. The Black Oil series was a little slow.
11-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #37
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Borrowed my friend's DVD series and started from Episode 1 of Season 1. So glad I did. Now in the middle of Season 2 and developing a major crush on Scully.
I don't know how to share ringtones but I was able to use the theme as my ringtone.