Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #16
Inactive Account

I just wonder if it could be practical to neuter many of the wild critters instead of killing them, at least some of them. That would tend to keep the reproduction down and let them live out a normal life. Relocation too of the cats, wolves and bears works up to a point.

Calif quit killing lions some time back and now they are frequenting populated areas and have killed one person on a bicycle in a So Calif park. I would expect some child or two to be taken in the parks especially in the warmer areas in late summer when the water dries up and the easy game is greatly reduced. We have a lot of stupid city people frequent the parks and let kids run wild like it was a fenced back yard.

List of Mountain Lion Attacks On People in California

Man Attacked by Mountain Lion, Saved by Bear - ABC News

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
wolf