Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Also remember that "go ahead, do whatever you want" doesn't actually mean what it sounds like. Trust me!
Wise words parallax....

I'm actually coming into some money, enough to go for a 645D, but it's apparent, short of coming into at least a million, there is no 645D on the horizon for this house hold. I can whine and cry and stamp my feet... it doesn't matter. She wants to replace our 12 year old vehicle and that's that. She's not even at the "do what you want stage". She's at the "no friggin way stage."

10-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #17
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Wise words parallax....

I'm actually coming into some money, enough to go for a 645D, but it's apparent, short of coming into at least a million, there is no 645D on the horizon for this house hold. I can whine and cry and stamp my feet... it doesn't matter. She wants to replace our 12 year old vehicle and that's that. She's not even at the "do what you want stage". She's at the "no friggin way stage."
See Norm, that's the problem with women. They can squander money as they please on stuff like mortgage payments, groceries, utilities, all sorts of crap; but when a guy wants to spend a little on something really important, like a new camera, or lens or something; geez, you'd think the world was ending.