Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Muwaahhhaaaa!!!!!

My new roommate.... :P

Pic does not do him justice. The head is almost as big as a basketball and his mouth opens. He was the only one at my local Target. I saw him and decided I just had to have him. I'm calling him Byron after his Lordship. I may paint him up a bit. Make him a bit creepier. He's way too cool to put away after. I think so he can stay out all year long and live on my bookcase with Sauve Frankie (My tux wearing Sideshow Karloff Monster...) and my MH kids.

I have purple and green lights plus skeleton lights to hang above and around him. I've got spider web stuff and some bats to hang, other stuff too. This is the first time in a long time that we've decorated for Halloween outside as well as in. This is going inside, but as a window display. Real pics to follow when I get the rest of my Halloween display in gear.

I just wanted to show this guy off, grin...

http://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/08/14081275.jpg

So, what do YOU do for Halloween? Come on, I want to see some pics here. Surely I am not the only "big kid" who adores decorating for Halloween around here....

10-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
That reminds me, I have to work on the trap door on my front porch. The one above the bottomless pit.
10-14-2012, 02:42 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Mags, that's not scary. THIS is scary. You should buy one of these and add to your doll collection and have a terrifying prop to scare off the local kids all in one!

10-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ihasa Quote
Mags, that's not scary. THIS is scary. You should buy one of these and add to your doll collection and have a terrifying prop to scare off the local kids all in one!

Very Disturbing Advert - YouTube
The doll doesn't scary me nearly as much as those little girls. Talk about heard turning shades of The Exorcist. Dolls never scare me actually, even the ones that are supposed to be scary, I like them. I have dolls and angels all over my house. My roommate that moved out used to get a bit spooked by the old style 50's-70's sleep eye ones and by the few porcelains I have but my other roommate she likes them and doesn't mind them at all. Since he moved out I've been able to put out a lot more of them. My roommate she's been helping me dress them and set them up and I think I've really gotten her into the bigger ones now. She's been eying my new BJD's a lot and I have a feeling an Asian BJD or two might be a resident in the future. I can't afford those but she would save up and go for one I think...