Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Paul Ryan gets tackled on Ohio

Can't answer a simple question ................Handlers took his voice..........

Paul Ryan gets tackled on Ohio - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

QuoteQuote:
LAUER: Who’s going to win the game, Congressman? Tell the people of Ohio who's going to win the game.

RYAN: It always depends on who’s got the better record. … It’s in Madison this year; home-field advantage works well, but if we’re doing better, they’ll beat us, and if they have a better record, then we’ll beat them — that’s always how it goes before the Badgers and the Buckeyes. How’s that for an answer?

LAUER: It’s a terrible answer. That’s OK, I’m out of time — you’re lucky on that one.
douche.......

10-17-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That would be so easy to fact check, but he's wrong, last year with their 6-7 final record the Buckeyes beat the Badgers. The Badgers coming in 6-1 were ranked #15. Ohio State coming in 4-3 were ranked , they don't rank that low, final score Ohio State 33, Wisconsin 29.

A few years ago, the Badgers took down my Bucks when they were undefeated... I still can't stop crying.
10-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
Veteran Member

*laugh* Trying to make everything fit that con platform just impairs logic, doesn't it?
10-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jeffkrol Quote
Can't answer a simple question ................Handlers took his voice..........

Paul Ryan gets tackled on Ohio - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

douche.......
It didn't get any better for him when he visited the Cleveland Browns and complimented the QB (Breeden) on his playing and how he had watched him when he was at Oklahoma State. Only problem is, he was actually talking to Colt McCoy, the backup QB who played at Texas. Oops! Ryan continually shows what a dumba** he is.

10-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Ryan may be stupid, but so is the question.
10-18-2012, 11:57 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SpecialK Quote
Ryan may be stupid, but so is the question.
the question may be "unimportant".. not stupid.. remember the only stupid question is one you don't ask (sorry).. the answer surely was stupid.........
10-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #7
Pentaxian

What's stupid is that the man wasn't smart enough to say "I don't know." That he was stupid enough to go to place of business that he doesn't follow and has no interest in just to try and gain the support of the fans.., essentially that he was stupid enough to become a politician, when he knew he'd have to do these things. His answers are menaingless. That he put himself in a position to look that stupid in public, that was incredibly, unbelievably, "rolling on the floor laughing" stupid.

10-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
Pentaxian

The sad thing in all this is that there are people who will decide their vote on such foolishness. A loaded question really with no right answer. The best response would be " I'm really not up to speed this year on football but I always root for my home team". Any sports fan would respect that.