Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
11-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
Veteran Member

And we wonder why church attendance is declining

Texas Megachurch Pastor Says Obama Will 'Pave Way' for Antichrist

"I want you to hear me tonight, I am not saying that President Obama is the Antichrist, I am not saying that at all. One reason I know he's not the Antichrist is the Antichrist is going to have much higher poll numbers when he comes," said Jeffress.

"President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist."
Read more at Texas Megachurch Pastor Says Obama Will 'Pave Way' for Antichrist

"Mitt Romney is a Mormon, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Even though he talks about Jesus as his Lord and savior, he is not a Christian. Mormonism is not Christianity. Mormonism is a cult," said Jeffress, who was supporting Texas Gov. Rick Perry's bid to become the GOP presidential nominee.

"It's a little hypocritical for the last eight years to be talking about how important it is for us to elect a Christian president and then turn around and endorse a non-Christian."
Read more at Texas Megachurch Pastor Says Obama Will 'Pave Way' for Antichrist

11-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
More stupids.
11-12-2012, 08:16 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by SpecialK Quote
More stupids.
The world is full of them, and many seem to be concentrated in Texas.
11-12-2012, 08:44 PM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by causey Quote
The world is full of them, and many seem to be concentrated in Texas.
That's why I wouldn't mind letting them have a go alone. Secede, we won't stop you this time. I think we'd have to keep them from having nuke capability, however.

11-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This guy is not the cause of a diminished church attendance in any church other than his own... or it's expanding because of less-informed people agreeing with him...
What he preaches may just come and bite him on the back side one day.

Mat 24:3-5,10-11 ...Watch out that no one deceives you, for many will come in my name,.. At that time many will turn away from the faith... and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

This puts it a little clearer: Micah 2:11... If someone showed up with a good smile and glib tongue and told lies from morning to night—
‘I’ll preach sermons that will tell you how you can get anything you want from God: More money, the best wines . . . you name it’—
you’d hire him on the spot as your preacher!
Closed Thread