Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
Banned

Photos: Albums
What's next, Rose scented??

Technically this might just be posted under the correct category.

Deodorizing Underwear: Why Does Japan Get All the Cool Stuff? | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

Also of use for those people who have a diet high in fiber.

11-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well, I can't say this sounds like a bad idea to me. Judging from some of the people I used to encounter on on mass transit anything that makes for less body stink is always good! :P Unless it happens to cause allergenic reactions in people. But my feeling is it might end up being like scented personal products. Not a very good idea in terms of allergies. I have trouble with colored and scented tissues, scented laundry soap and such. I have to use unscented everything. I'd be more than a little leery of undies with odor absorbers built in. Plus, you wash your clothes all the time so how long could they still work? Sooner or later would the chemicals be deactivated from washing? Oh, and btw, they usually have scented underwear at the local sex shop. Edible undies too. That's not really a new invention, though they're usually scented in some gross thing like musk or vanilla, lol, but something like odor eater undies, definitely new...

Last edited by magkelly; 11-13-2012 at 09:04 PM.
11-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Oh, and btw, they usually have scented underwear at the local sex shop. Edible undies too. .
Hmmm? Frequent these places, do you?

Just what the world needs....lilac smelling body odor.
11-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by larryinlc Quote
Hmmm? Frequent these places, do you?

Just what the world needs....lilac smelling body odor.
I have absolutely no shame when it comes to promoting or learning about anything related to sex ed. I do not embarrass easily on that score. Yes, I've been in sex shops though I usually will go with a gal pal if I am going to one in a seedy area. I have to to once in a while actually for my HIV/AIDS awareness volunteer work. We get free sample condoms and lube and stuff from the local shops here all the time. The contents don't bother me at all, but some of the men, that's another story. If I want to buy a new vibe or some cool condoms though where else am I going to go? You can order such things online, of course, but it's not near as much fun as looking at it all. I like to pick out my own vibrating rabbits, thank you!

(Any woman who doesn't have one is IMHO missing out! If I had my way they'd be handing them out for free on street corners on weekends! Every woman with or without a current partner should have one in their bedside drawer. They are a sure fire ticket to multiple orgasms, which I feel every woman on the planet should be able to have at will!)

Sex shops they're fun to visit. They have such interesting things all the time. At this point I think I likely know enough sex ed to write a column like Dan Savage but once in a while they still surprise me with some new thing. The last time I went in a computer virtual reality sex game and electronic USB connected sex toys had just hit the store. I had read about that, but actually seeing a demo of that on a screen, that was amazing. They just started stocking a catalog for those Japanese full size sex dolls too. That was just crazy to look at. Real flesh, anatomically correct, people sized sex dolls? (Mostly a guy thing....) That's a bit too weird to me and I love dolls, but whatever gets people off legally and safely, I guess is okay...lol...

But yeah, I walk right into sex shops head up. No problems there. I believe in being sexually educated no matter how much you're actually doing it, or not. Being a bad lover these days? There's no real excuse. This isn't the Dark Ages. Most people don't faint at the idea of using sex toys anymore or visiting sex shops. What used to be seen as sleazy is nothing now. Going to a sex shop is almost like buying clothes at the mall, well, unless you're evangelical or in a really small town or something where you probably only do those secretive Tupperware type toy parties they have for women who are still stuck in bashful mode. I've got no use for being like that. Life is too short to lack proper knowledge and the many, many orgasms we are capable of between birth and death...

11-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Used to be you could send *non* scented (well, apart from natually) underwear to Japan for a few bucks. I might have done so, if I wasn't trying to be a general contractor at the time.

I'm not seeing the fuss about rose oil.

Actually, I haven't had new underwear in a long time, maybe I could send some of these things to some vending machine in Tokyo and it'd be like, EaU De Failing Elastic, Also RML. Please send replacements. Don't get too cheeky. What do I look like, already."