Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2012, 07:37 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Good riddance

Florida man who warned he wouldn't 'be around' if Barack Obama was reelected kills himself after the election - NY Daily News

11-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Are you really such a horrible person that your only response is good riddance when another human being feels so distraught over something that the only way he sees out of the situation is to end his life? If that is how you really feel I don't know who to have more compassion for. . What's worse is that 35 other people read this and your attitude and none called you out on it
11-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #3

QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
Are you really such a horrible person that your only response is good riddance when another human being feels so distraught over something that the only way he sees out of the situation is to end his life? If that is how you really feel I don't know who to have more compassion for. . What's worse is that 35 other people read this and your attitude and none called you out on it
Have to second this opinion.

What do you expect from the kinder, gentler libs though? And they say Conservatives lack compassion. Truly disgusting.
11-15-2012, 01:19 AM   #4
JHD
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Are you really such a horrible person that your only response is good riddance when another human being feels so distraught over something that the only way he sees out of the situation is to end his life?
There isn't any justification for being "so distraught" over the re-election of a president. What this proves more than anything else is just how stupid people on the right can be. I ain't got no symapthy for such fools. There's a well deserved Darwin Award for everyone like him.

11-15-2012, 02:00 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I hadn't yet, but I'd have to agree on this one, sorry. That's a rather cold response to reading about someone committing suicide. It's not like the guy was Charlie Manson or something...

11-15-2012, 02:12 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Come on guys. This guy clearly must have had mental health issues, probably coupled with business worries. He still deserves compassion. There's a lot of anti-Obama propganda going around which is so extreme, one presumes that a balanced person takes it with an extremely large pinch of salt. But what if your mind is vulnerable to those sort of conspiracy theories?
11-15-2012, 04:14 AM   #7
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There are a lot of 'end times' theories floating about and it's enough to frighten anyone with firm belief of these theories.
Suicide isn't anything to ridicule.
I'm also wondering what the point of this thread really is...

11-15-2012, 04:25 AM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
I'm also wondering what the point of this thread really is...
That's asking for a lot - that these threads on the political forum actually have a purpose?
11-15-2012, 04:42 AM   #9
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My apologies - carry on with the pointless discussions...
11-15-2012, 05:06 AM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
carry on with the pointless discussions...
Will do...
Closed Thread