Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
12-03-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
Banned

Photos: Albums
american government misses another chance to stop terrorists

Interactive: David Coleman Headley's Web of Betrayal | FRONTLINE | PBS

First enabled by the DEA, and then somehow went missing. Then lost track of by the FBI and CIA. All the while being extensively tracked by the NSA and another united states government organization. All told, the american government knew in advance of this terrorist attack and failed to act upon it.

The same PBS Frontline that showed how flawed the 9/11 events were - that the same NSA was tracking all of the 9/11 terrorists for months before 9/11 occured

12-03-2012, 04:02 AM   #2
Veteran Member

You may stop a terrorist but never terrorism.
Terrorism we will always have with us in one form or the other.
12-03-2012, 04:55 AM   #3
D0n
Banned

You can stop terrorism.
You have three choices..
kill them all (or as many as you can).... destroy whatever it is they are fighting over..... give them what they want....

in the middle east it simply boils down to recognizing that the Israeli problem is a religious war, Jew against Muslim.... and then choosing a side..
How do you choose sides? simple.
One side wants all the land Muslims took from them, Muslims want a global caliphate and to conquer or subjugate all non believers... If Israel wins the fighting stops at Jeruslem.. if the Muslims win, the fighting never stops until every country is reduced to the same standards as the Middle east... then they figting between varius muslim factions begins all over the world..
seem to me you have to be stupid or Liberal to think backing anybody but Israel will stop the fighting..
last... I'm not advocating "kill them all" that's the muslim position.. I'm saying back Israel to the point that the entire middle east knows the Caliphate can't happen.. period... I'm saying destroy Islam and sharia law. The fact that Israel exists as a state proves Mohammed was wrong. If Mohammed was wrong, then he fails to meet the criteria as a prophet (either Mohammed was wrong or Allah was wrong.. choose one, but killing all the Jews won't make Mohammed right now..it's too late for that) and lets get started educating the Muslim masses to give up on thier false religion and viloent culture based on a false prophet.
revoke it's religious protections, destroy Islam as a political and government structure, ban the hate speech, and remove the reason for the violence, at the sorce.

anybody who feels I'm wrong... look at Egypt....
the demand freedom, hold an election, vote for the muslim brotherhood... muslim brotherhood candidate declares himself dictator, and imposes sharia law... at this point no longer matter WHO is voted in from now on... Sharia stands.
this is what every country that values democracy can expect if they allow Islam to continue pretending to be a religion... when they get a majority vote.... freedom and human rights are gone forever.
the intelligence failures of the past are nothing compared to the cost we'll all pay if the world continues to fail to recognize Islam is a terrorist organization... THAT is the ultimate intelligence fail...

Last edited by D0n; 12-03-2012 at 05:14 AM.
12-03-2012, 05:17 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by D0n Quote
You can stop terrorism.
You have three choices..
kill them all (or as many as you can).... destroy whatever it is they are fighting over..... give them what they want....
Yawn..............

12-03-2012, 05:27 AM   #5
Banned

Original Poster
Yes terrorism has existed almost as long as mankind has existed. It's actually documented as having occurred well into BC times.

…And ironically america was started by people whom would have been labeled terrorists, by most any definition. I also find it interesting how many terrorist organizations that america finances directly, and how (getting back to the original posting example) america very selectively shares information. That there are also certain groups within the american government that both have very little accountability and also share very little; ie nsa and cia
12-03-2012, 05:28 AM   #6
D0n
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by wildman Quote
Yawn..............
the Canadian and American governments fought Indian wars here in North America...
They chose the genocide route.... you see many Chippewa or Ojibway Terrorists firing rpg's at 24 Sussex Drive? NOPE.

Right or Wrong... sometimes allowing the fighting to continue for decades takes more lives than a single decisive war.
12-03-2012, 06:25 AM   #7
Veteran Member

the Canadian and American governments fought Indian wars here in North America...
They chose the genocide route.... you see many Chippewa or Ojibway Terrorists firing rpg's at 24 Sussex Drive? NOPE.

Right or Wrong... sometimes allowing the fighting to continue for decades takes more lives than a single decisive war.
The definition of terrorist depends on which side you are one. In your example, you paint the Native Americans as terrorists, while I'm sure they felt quite differently about it.

12-03-2012, 06:32 AM   #8
D0n
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
The definition of terrorist depends on which side you are one. In your example, you paint the Native Americans as terrorists, while I'm sure they felt quite differently about it.
you read much? or not comprehend sarcasm when you see it? I did not paint them as terrorists, I pointed out that they are not terrorists and I am one of them... lol!
but lets face it.. the North American invaders pushed the Buffalo to near extinction(to starve the natives) and traded smallpox infected blankets in what todays world would be called a genocide and signed treaties they never intended to honour and locked up a whole ethnic group in what todays terms would be called internment camps...
The fact that my people were nearly exterminated was what stopped the wars, not who was right and who was wrong...
What would life be like in Americas today if those wars were still ongoing? How many more lives would be lost?
the real issue here is... we keep asking Israel to show restraint when we should be saying... "They want to commit genocide, defend yourselves, but this time... fight it to the finish and end this bullshit for all future generations". and that doesn't mean kill them all, it means make them surrender... we're not talking about exterminating a race, we're talking about destroying a theology based on the words of a prophet that was proven to be a fraud in 1947. Israel IS a state, therefore Mohammed was a fraud or Allah is wrong.. Since Allah or God if you will, can't be wrong, then Mohammed was. A prophet must bat 1000 to be true. No mistakes. Destroying Israel now does not retroactively make Mohammed right again. That would be like shooting a child so you can proclaim the mother to still be a virgin.

Last edited by D0n; 12-03-2012 at 06:46 AM.
12-03-2012, 06:46 AM   #9
Veteran Member

you read much? or not comprehend sarcasm when you see it?
Actually, I read a lot. Failure for me to denote sarcasm in your post should reflect upon your failure to portray it adequately. Many of your posts suffer in similar regards.
12-03-2012, 09:09 AM - 2 Likes   #10
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can stop terrorism.
You have three choices..

in the middle east it simply boils down to recognizing that the Israeli problem is a religious war, Jew against Muslim.... and then choosing a side..
How do you choose sides? simple.
One side wants all the land Muslims took from them, Muslims want a global caliphate and to conquer or subjugate all non believers... If Israel wins the fighting stops at Jeruslem.. if the Muslims win, the fighting never stops until every country is reduced to the same standards as the Middle east... then they figting between varius muslim factions begins all over the world..
seem to me you have to be stupid or Liberal to think backing anybody but Israel will stop the fighting..
last... I'm not advocating "kill them all" that's the muslim position.. I'm saying back Israel to the point that the entire middle east knows the Caliphate can't happen.. period... I'm saying destroy Islam and sharia law. The fact that Israel exists as a state proves Mohammed was wrong. If Mohammed was wrong, then he fails to meet the criteria as a prophet (either Mohammed was wrong or Allah was wrong.. choose one, but killing all the Jews won't make Mohammed right now..it's too late for that) and lets get started educating the Muslim masses to give up on thier false religion and viloent culture based on a false prophet.
revoke it's religious protections, destroy Islam as a political and government structure, ban the hate speech, and remove the reason for the violence, at the sorce.

anybody who feels I'm wrong... look at Egypt....
the demand freedom, hold an election, vote for the muslim brotherhood... muslim brotherhood candidate declares himself dictator, and imposes sharia law... at this point no longer matter WHO is voted in from now on... Sharia stands.
this is what every country that values democracy can expect if they allow Islam to continue pretending to be a religion... when they get a majority vote.... freedom and human rights are gone forever.
the intelligence failures of the past are nothing compared to the cost we'll all pay if the world continues to fail to recognize Islam is a terrorist organization... THAT is the ultimate intelligence fail...
QuoteQuote:
"ban the hate speech"
That is particularly ironic coming from you D0n.
12-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #11
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteQuote:
kill them all (or as many as you can).... destroy whatever it is they are fighting over..... give them what they want.
What would Ghandi say? Your choice of options is extremely limited.

Some of us would argue that getting out of their country, stop exploiting the places they live for resources and stop expecting to be able to live the American lifestyle where ever you go. Making the world safe for American investment is not a selfless endeavour, it's imperialism.
12-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #12
D0n
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
That is particularly ironic coming from you D0n.
truth, no matter how unpleasant, is not hate speech. some people just hate to hear it. there's a difference.
12-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #13
D0n
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
What would Ghandi say? Your choice of options is extremely limited.

Some of us would argue that getting out of their country, stop exploiting the places they live for resources and stop expecting to be able to live the American lifestyle where ever you go. Making the world safe for American investment is not a selfless endeavour, it's imperialism.
Left unchecked, France and the Uk are BOTH at risk of getting their democracies overthrown and supplanted by Islamism, the same way Egypt's new democracy just got overthrown.... due to high immigration, and high birthrates among Islamic immigrants.

Give it two decades, and watch the terrorism flourish in those countries. They'll be reduced to the standard of living in the Sudan....

The Koran calls for the globalization of Islam, the subjugation and forced conversion of all infidels...The extremists see no margin for compromise.... they don't want to keep Shria law to themselves, they want global conquest, so there is no question, that terrorism is useful and self serving for thier stated goals... so why would they ever stop?

we can choose to make a stand with Israel now, or on our own IF Israel falls.... but peace.. won't be an option...

as for trade, so what? ALL countries engage in trade... it isn't a war crime. Lobbing rockets at civilians is. Flying planes into buildings is.
12-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #14
Veteran Member

ALL countries engage in trade... it isn't a war crime. Lobbing rockets at civilians is. Flying planes into buildings is.
And taking over land is not considered an act of war?

I do not condone terrorism at all, but I do think Israel has played (and will continue to play) a role in the longevity of the struggle.
12-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #15
D0n
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by kswier Quote
And taking over land is not considered an act of war?

I do not condone terrorism at all, but I do think Israel has played (and will continue to play) a role in the longevity of the struggle.
not if you're taking it back from the people who stole it from you... it's called proceeds from crime... Muslims conquered that land and drove out the jews and christians.. it was originally israel..
Palestinians are a made up people that never owned a country.. certainly not Israel.... when Egypt and syria held the land they never implemented a Palestinian state then either..
the Palestinians have always been pawns used by islamist states to wage terrorist attacks on Israel since they lost the war after Israel became a state..
Closed Thread