Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Adrian Peterson

Adrian Peterson aka All Day and Purple Jesus WILL and MUST break Eric Dickerson's record for the single season highest rushing yards by any runningback EVER in the NFL! This record has been held for over 30 years and noone ever had came close to breaking it until today. We will be seeing this over and over again as we watch Adrian Peterson play with two games remaining to break the record. Video to show what he was capable of and what he will surpass on what he was capable of.

12-17-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Go Adrian!
12-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well, he made our Rams defense look pretty bad Sunday. Hopefully he can break the record, would be pretty aswesome considering he is coming back from a major knee injury....
12-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Jim Brown's 1863 yds in 1963 will always be more impressive, simply because he did it in 14 games and 88 fewer carries.

12-26-2012, 03:25 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Scientists need to take and research Adrian "All Day" Peterson's MRNA and unlock whatever it is in him to help us mortals of Earth. The DNA for his miraculous ability to recovery, his unprecedented speed, his masterful strength, it is not the slightest of human. I've never seen anything close to this guy before, it is like fiction. This guy is going old as a Minnesota Viking not to retire, but in the process of becoming the Superman himself to protect the Twin Cities from the ever hellish New Orleans Aint's of 2010 from happening again. 450 yards to break his own all single game rushing record and the unfathomably unbroken all single season rushing record in one game against the Packers this Sunday.

Last edited by LeDave; 12-26-2012 at 03:38 PM.
12-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I have to say that I think Barry Sanders was better, just because he ran behind such a crappy line in Detroit he didn't always get the credit that was due him. It wasn't unusual for him to be making his first cut five yards deep in the back field.

Still, Adrian Peterson is one of the best power rushers I have ever seen. Good luck to him! Records were made to be broken.
12-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
I have to say that I think Barry Sanders was better, just because he ran behind such a crappy line in Detroit he didn't always get the credit that was due him. It wasn't unusual for him to be making his first cut five yards deep in the back field.

Still, Adrian Peterson is one of the best power rushers I have ever seen. Good luck to him! Records were made to be broken.
I have to agree. And the irony seems to be that now Matthew Stafford and Mario Williams (oops I meant Calvin Johnson) are breaking NFL passing records because Detroit doesn't have a running game. If there is parity in the NFL Detroit didn't get the memo.

Last edited by lammie200; 12-30-2012 at 11:50 AM.