Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
05-08-2013, 02:14 PM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by SlickYamaha Quote
Yeah, the original artwork showed it with the full wrap around, however, this is not something that is possible with most screen printers. There are more expensive ones, but every day shops can only print per screen. This was 2 screens, front and back 13" each. I had made a note that these would only be front and back images, and not full wrap arounds. The smaller shirts appear to wrap much more than say the 2xl-4xl. Its just the nature of the beast, a wider shirt is still 13" like a Small shirt would be. Thats why I tried to warn everyone prior to ordering. I still think they look great though!
I'm one of the bigger guys and expected this because a) you told us and b) its just the way things are. They look great.

05-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #77
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by fri98 Quote
I don't know why, but I thought that the image (in scale design) were supposed to cover the shirt from side-to-side, and not just the center of it.... It does look as it is, but I was expecting it in the other way (as the photos in the original post)... but anyway, can't wait to wear it hehehehe
This is actually a "design enhancement". If the edges were close but did not quite touch, someone would say "they don't quite match up". But if there was clearly no attempt to match the sides, it just looks like an awesome design :-)

Same way when you try to match up yellow paint - it never quite does. Just make the trim black instead and and you're good to go
05-09-2013, 03:14 AM   #78
Veteran Member

Original Poster
About half of the USA shipments went out yesterday, the other half goes out today. (minus 1 or 2, credit card orders and such) I will start on the International orders tonight. Those will be a bear. USPS priority shipping went up to $23 each, and the only way to make shipping somewhat affordable is to hand type each label and put them in a regular shipping bag. It will probably take through the weekend, but I will get them done for everyone asap! Ill just have to celebrate my birthday weekend next weekend instead! hahaha
05-09-2013, 04:34 AM   #79
Veteran Member

Happy Birthday Slick

05-09-2013, 04:55 AM   #80
Veteran Member

About half of the USA shipments went out yesterday, the other half goes out today. (minus 1 or 2, credit card orders and such) I will start on the International orders tonight. Those will be a bear. USPS priority shipping went up to $23 each, and the only way to make shipping somewhat affordable is to hand type each label and put them in a regular shipping bag. It will probably take through the weekend, but I will get them done for everyone asap! Ill just have to celebrate my birthday weekend next weekend instead! hahaha
Thank you sir. I just wish Pentax USA appreciated what you do for them as much as we do.

Happy Birthday.
05-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #81
Veteran Member

Ill just have to celebrate my birthday weekend next weekend instead! hahaha
Let me wish you an early Happy Birthday!! My son celebrated his 38th on the 7th, and I celebrate my 70th on the 30th. I'm declaring my birthday to be a National Holiday!! Oh, wait a minute, it already is.
05-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #82
Pentaxian

Ours arrived today - looking sharp in my Limited shirt!

05-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #83
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Pics pics pics!
05-13-2013, 01:13 AM   #84
Veteran Member

"It is a great pity," as we all stayed in USA!
Velja
05-14-2013, 05:07 AM   #85
Pentaxian

Got mine Saturday, wore it Sunday for a shoot at the lake. I'm a bit short (5'1"), but otherwise .

05-15-2013, 12:04 AM   #86
Veteran Member

Hi,
looks nice! When "grow up" and I'll have the same T-shirt!? I sincerely hope that Admiral James Cook sailing ship, then sail to the relation (N, America - Europe)??
Velja
05-15-2013, 03:02 AM   #87
Veteran Member

Original Poster
20 packages are heading out of the US today! Halfway done the international orders!
05-16-2013, 06:45 AM   #88

Shirts Arrived!!!!

A pack marked gift arrived today..... 4 shirts delivered today here in Norway!!! They look great, so now i can let everybody here in Kristiansand and the rest of Norway be jealous. Thanks.
05-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #89
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Pande Quote
A pack marked gift arrived today..... 4 shirts delivered today here in Norway!!! They look great, so now i can let everybody here in Kristiansand and the rest of Norway be jealous. Thanks.
Kristiansand! Wow, what a beautiful city! Went to Norway in 2010 and passed by Kristiansand and loved the history of the city and the landscapes as well, sadly I only had the chance to stay 1 night since I was on my way to Bergen... But comparing it to Monterrey, Mexico (my hometown practically in the middle of the desert) I fell in love whit your city... hope to come back in 2014 and this time for more days so I can take more pictures than I did the last time... and of course... will be wearing 2014 pentaxforum shirt edition hehehe
05-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #90

QuoteOriginally posted by fri98 Quote
Kristiansand! Wow, what a beautiful city! Went to Norway in 2010 and passed by Kristiansand and loved the history of the city and the landscapes as well, sadly I only had the chance to stay 1 night since I was on my way to Bergen... But comparing it to Monterrey, Mexico (my hometown practically in the middle of the desert) I fell in love whit your city... hope to come back in 2014 and this time for more days so I can take more pictures than I did the last time... and of course... will be wearing 2014 pentaxforum shirt edition hehehe
Nice thanks! You and everybody else are welcome to the beautiful city of Kristiansand, Norway. Just wear your shirt so i see you....i be wearing mine always.