Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

View Poll Results: When is the best weekend for you in June? (All Fri-Sun) [Note: this is a public vote]
Early: 13-15 330.00%
Mid: 20-22 330.00%
Late: 27-29 880.00%
Other/July (Please List)   00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
East Coast workshop Dates poll

PLEASE only serious inquiries ONLY
This is a poll for the East Coast Gathering thread only. See here for details:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/general-talk/21324-spring-summer-east-coast-gathering.html

We need to get a good feel for dates, and numbers so I can get the best rates and calculate supplies, fees, etc.

NOTE: This is a Public Poll, everyone will be able to see what you voted for

Thanks
-Brendan

Last edited by BrendanPK; 03-04-2008 at 09:40 AM.
03-05-2008, 04:45 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Brendan,
As you know for me, I can arrange for any weekend. How ever you also know that some time in the next 3 months I will be back in school getting my certifications for Network and security and also be starting a new job all at the same time. If I know what dates we are looking at or what dates are firm, I would be in a better position when it comes to hiring if I could tell the new employer that I have plans for a certain date or dates and let them know in advance of the weekend I would need off.
We had a good turnout for all our past shoots. We also had a great time. There is no better way to enjoy making friends, learning new techniques. and sharing information. With the added incentives of being able to take some techniques and discussions to the field and practice the craft, this would be a great time for all.
03-07-2008, 11:06 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
We are a go!
NEW 3/8/08 We have had 7 people vote in the pole that the last weekend in June is best. I am going to now decide this will be the weekend we use unless a sudden influx. I will be contacting the park about discounted rates etc. next week.
To all those That have said can make it, I will be PM'ing you asking to email me and than I will pull together details, forms etc and email it to everyone in the next week or so. (feel free to PM me too w/ email address)

Thanks, looks like this will go!

Location will be Shenandoah National Park, info here: Shenandoah National Park (U.S. National Park Service)
Details for trip/workshops Spring/Summer East-Coast Gathering

To view who will probably be coming: PentaxForums.com - View Poll Results