Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-05-2013, 09:20 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by guus giesbergen Quote
Great, I'm learning a lot here. Cause MRRiley : I am not a self identified international seller whatsoever. I just like to buy/sell things no matter what country,
And I also happen to dislike nationalism and borders, but that's just coincidence
Your words Guus...
QuoteQuote:
I (privately) buy and sell all over the planet
Sounds like you are calling yourself an "international seller" to me

My point is that you seem to know a lot about shipping internationally and others do not. Their decision to not sell internationally, because they don't know the procedures or just flat out don't want to bother, is entirely up to them and does not make them chauvinists.

05-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #32
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
Your words Guus...

Sounds like you are calling yourself an "international seller" to me

My point is that you seem to know a lot about shipping internationally and others do not. Their decision to not sell internationally, because they don't know the procedures or just flat out don't want to bother, is entirely up to them and does not make them chauvinists.
I know they're not chauvinists, I'm mostly annoyed about missing out on opportunities, so I'm just shaking the bush a bit.
and yes, so I (very) sometimes buy or sell something at ebay and alike. Big deal (ie. not at all).
Why don't we photographers all get together and help each other out ?
05-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by guus giesbergen Quote
Why don't we photographers all get together and help each other out ?
I am all for helping out - have done so many times and have had favors done for me also. But my personal experience of offering an item for sale internationally, is I get so tired of all the requests to alter the customs forms. I'm sorry, but I just won't do it. 99% of the inquires I got from prospective international buyers had requested I alter the price on the customs form.
Closed Thread