Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2013, 05:18 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
T-shirt

Hi,
I'm probably the only one not sufficiently informed on the delivery of T-shirts (the selection and payment of March 2013)?
If one of you has the information, the date of delivery (Europe, Slovenia), the above-mentioned products, I would like to write!
In anticipation of your reply, I wish you a nice day!
Velja

05-06-2013, 05:39 AM   #2
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Velja Quote
Hi,
I'm probably the only one not sufficiently informed on the delivery of T-shirts (the selection and payment of March 2013)?
If one of you has the information, the date of delivery (Europe, Slovenia), the above-mentioned products, I would like to write!
In anticipation of your reply, I wish you a nice day!
Velja
Hi Velja,
I must admit I was thinking just the same thing earlier today . . . when would the Pentax Forum T-shirts I ordered in March be on delivery in Australia? Maybe some light can be shed on this subject on this forum.
Cheers WH4
05-06-2013, 05:58 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hiya
Last page in this thread has an update on the shirts, posted a couple days ago by SlickYamaha, who is arranging the shirts.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-news-rumors/220093-pentax-2013-shi...ng-page-5.html
Cheers
Dean
05-06-2013, 06:08 AM   #4
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Dean Bradshaw Quote
Hiya
Last page in this thread has an update on the shirts, posted a couple days ago by SlickYamaha, who is arranging the shirts.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-news-rumors/220093-pentax-2013-shi...ng-page-5.html
Cheers
Dean
Thanks Dean,
I must have missed that update. Thanks also to SlickYamaha for all his work. Looking forward to receiving my new PF T-shirts in the not too distant future. I wonder what my three Canikony mates will have to say? "Jealousy's a curse, etc, etc . . . !"
Cheers WH4

05-06-2013, 09:36 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dean Bradshaw Quote
Hiya
Cheers
Dean

Hello to both!
Dean, I'm sorry but I'm in the past 1 1/2, at least SlickYamahai firm wrote at least two X. They responded, "has just finished collecting preijavai that next week (2 April) begins printing patterns on T-shirts. Selja immediately by mail (ship). "
On my second intervention, rudely responded, all the conditions are on the Pentax Forums.com, and let there look for the explanation!? Then it was me, "broke off," and I sent a mail to Adam (Response nosam got)!
Sorry, if PF.organiz so using him thieves "peeled" Pentax naive admirers, I will not be sorry, these 42 Euro, but I will by social networks, Pentax Forums. com (USA), afford "pretty" advertising promotion?
Credibility as written, I have copies of all the mails!
Velja
05-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I think for the next sale, I will get the shirts printed before they go on sale. I agree that it's frustrating for some to see 4-6 week turnaround times, but that's how the seller set up this particular sale. I don't think there's any other way to do it for an individual.

BTW, Velja, I saw your e-mail from the mosphotos contact form, but the reply bounced back. Please use the site help forum for questions in the future as I check that often.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I think for the next sale, I will get the shirts printed before they go on sale. I agree that it's frustrating for some to see 4-6 week turnaround times, but that's how the seller set up this particular sale. I don't think there's any other way to do it for an individual.

BTW, Velja, I saw your e-mail from the mosphotos contact form, but the reply bounced back. Please use the site help forum for questions in the future as I check that often.
Well, to be fair, every time we do this, it's more or less custom work ordered on demand even if in bulk. It's bound to take time. People should know that the t-shirts don't just materialize, never mind immediately get shipped overseas. (It's possible the site itself could keep a *little* overhead in paraphernalia or at least cafepress-printed stuff. Things like patches and stickers that could be available on demand.

Also in subdued forms would be good. I realize marketing wants bright colors, but I don't mind saying I'm superstitious about wearing bright colors I can 't ditch. *hiding behing something from rednecks with shotguns somewhere in the 80's, grwoling at friends. "Every. Single. F'ing time. I find something nice in white linen and I'm hiding in the *dirt* cause of *you guys.* (I was a teenage sports photog) Wait a minute, I have a plan."
05-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Adam, I think the way it is now is fine, as Slick needs to collect in full before having the printers start production. Yes, it's slow but look how many are patiently waiting for full frame

05-07-2013, 12:37 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Clicker Quote
Adam, I think the way it is now is fine, as Slick needs to collect in full before having the printers start production. Yes, it's slow but look how many are patiently waiting for full frame
Hi Clicker;
if you have not watched the whole process from the beginning, please, "stay out of pears and apples!"?
Wish so 30.3.2013:

Pentax 2013 Shirt ordering page!

Folks, here is your chance to get ahold of the 2013 Pentax shirts. We had alot of great designs, but I could not just pick one to print. I went with three designs, and you have the choice of any of them, in either black or white!

Please bump this as often as possible to keep others informed and keep the ordering going! $5 from each shirt will be donated right back to the forum!
The sale will end APRIL 13, so get your orders in!

We are limiting the orders to 2 shirts per order BUUUUT if you want more than 2, say one of each design, please PM me and I will work out special DISCOUNTED pricing. This is due to the shirts being shipped in envelopes, and more than 2 shirts gets bulky. Also, if you do order 2 or more, Adam is giving away memberships to those people!

Stay tuned!

Congrats to all! Here is the ordering page.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/news/201...rder-form.html

There is also a Q&A that Adam has put up for me, so if you have any questions, please post them either here, or there. (preferably there, that way they are all in one location)

Q&A: please post in this thread

1st place!!

Runners up!

*Disclaimer. Photos will serve as an example. Shirts will be printed as close to shirt design as possible. The PENTAX-FOCUS design will not fully wrap around the shirt. There will be the logo on the front, and lines on the rear. Shirts will take 30 days from time of sales being ended, until delivery. Shirts do not print or ship until all sales are complete. Sale will last from now until April 13. Sales are limited to 2 shirts per person (for packing reasons) Should you want more than 2 shirts please PM SlickYamaha, who will gladly take the order for you, at a discounted rate.

With regard to this, that "someone" came to mind, really great idea (welcome) as a legitimate businessman, provide suport for the performance of the project, prior to the vote (especially then, when you know how many typs specimens will be printed ... 3 in two color variations)! To create a printing matrix, if we believe that we have today, in the developed world, it is necessary for a sample of a few hours! Everything else is just a "rotation" if we all arranged, as noted above.
Me at mind spinning, feeling weak, and that is: "If today to a bank account deposits $ 30,000 deposited in a month, the result is ......! I want to believe that my thinking, in this case borders madness!
Velja

Last edited by Velja; 05-07-2013 at 05:02 AM.