Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-09-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
Veteran Member

If you have LBA read this...

This the best take on what we now call LBA that I have seen: New York Photography Camera Addict The best part is that he makes his living selling B&W pictures of NYC on the Internet; he's also had some impressive sales to hotels and the like. While you are there look at his work (unfortunately not with a Pentax).

03-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Thank you for sharing this site. I love this style of photography that is so genuine and sincerely. True reflection of the city life in these images. It is in deed a very versatile dynamic city that so many things happen each day. The site depicts different corners of the socity in this one single page
03-10-2008, 05:02 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
I think he may have exaggerated just a tiny bit in his confession. He has used a few Pentax cameras - and that's a good thing. His site and the pictures there are interesting at the very least and some could be classified as 'fine art'.

Thanks for the link.
03-10-2008, 08:08 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'd hope some could be classified as fine art as he's won a Spider award - World's best b&w photographers...